Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

All right, Hossbags. Let's just start an evening thread.

Re: All right, Hossbags. Let's just start an evening thread.

• Options
    No judgement here.

Have a good night ladies!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Good night Petal.
    Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • Options
    I would judge you if you used a glass. Afterall, who wants the extra dishes? 26/f/CT Chrissy I did not think you were 24/f/Or! I pegged you for a 29/f/OR
  • Options
    Where is Erin tonight She would love E's attire in his photo.
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    I'm 25/F/WA.
  • Options
    NickiveganNickivegan member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited January 2012
    Also, I need my hair past shoulder length. Otherwise it's so thick, it poofs out and I look like the mushroom people from Mario Bros. Not attractive. I go for changes in color, and a pony or half-flip-bun mess, if that makes sense.
  • Options
    That was a gift from my family who are all Cougar fans.
  • Options
    I tend to think people are older than they are. Probably because I still feel 19 and look 16. I just assume everyone is older then me. But then I realize, in 3 months I will be 27- that is no longer early or mid 20's- that's late 20's practically The big three-oh!
  • Options
    I will be 26 in just over 4 months.
  • Options
    Are you an April baby, C? Spring babies are the best.
  • Options
    My hair is flat and very fine. I got stuck with my grandmas crappy hair while my sister got the thick hair from my mom.

I'm a May baby. Edmund was born 26 days before my 25th birthday.
  • Options
    I'm still here. Although I'm really feeling the wine.
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    I'm no help really. I'm sitting here bawling. Why do I have to read sad things on TB?
  • Options
    I normally try not to. There was a blog that was going around when I was pregnant about a little boy suffering from epidermolysis bullosa. He passed away yesterday after a 2 year 8 month struggle. Her story was inspiring and she has been so strong for her little boy.
  • Options
    Stop talking about sad things at night. Save it for the afternoon. Somehow it being night makes it 1,000x worse. Also, H pulled me a way for some cuddling. But I am back now.
  • Options
    Also, Chrissy, where did you get those blue glasses? My current specs have blue inside the frame (soupy only see it in certain light) and I love them. Blue is a great color for me.
  • Options
    I'm sorry Nicki. I think that is probably why I was bawling about it. Had I read it earlier I probably wouldn't be so sad.
  • Options
    I have never worn glasses. I'm one of the only members of my family that don't have any type of prescription glasses.
  • Options
    NickiveganNickivegan member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited January 2012
    I have come to terms with knowing I get more upset over things the later it is. I had to train myself to cut out the sad stuff at night. I still get depressed at night randomly, but once I catch on that it's late- I watch something or do something to work on my funk. It's tough what's better- TK or cuddling or WwF. I think WwF with TK Eeners is pretty close second to cuddling. I also recently accepted glasses will be a part of my face forever. I like the ones I have now and can dress them up or artsy them up or stay casual. I like bold glasses, my wedding sunglasses were an obnoxious pink! Edited: spelling. Also, last post about sad stuff at night came off a bit rude. Didn't mean it like that, more of a "oh I can't handle this stuff at night usually, so I see why you would be sad too"
  • Options
    Hi!  I have the day off tomorrow.  But I finished the bottle of Shiraz.  Three reislings at dinner and 2 shirazes.  Surprisingly not as drunk as I'd planned on being.

What is everyone else doing?
  • Options
    I am playing words with friends and chatting with the regular evening crew. I have tomorrow off too. No school. What do you do for work MP?
  • Options
    I'm an engineer.  I have it off, but the husband (who is also a structural engineer) does not have it off.

So I'm watching K&K take NYC to watch the divorce drama unfold.

Oh and if we're talking about hair.  My hair is very straight and fine.  If it even thinks about going past my shoulders it's stringy.
  • Options
    I have to work tomorrow. I'm just relaxing watching Rachael vs. Guy on food network.
  • Options
    Also Nicki, I didn't take it as rude. It's all good.
  • Options
    Ciara, is that with all of the "celebrities"?
  • Options
    I can only handle so much K and K. The squeaky voices and the shoulders on the tops were getting to me. You aren't Lady GaGa. Just stop. But the drama is oh so good.
  • Options
    It's a trainwreck.  I can't look away.
  • Options
    Yep that's the one.
  • Options
    That sounds entertaining.  I did like some of the people.   Of course I'm stuck on E! tonight.  We were watching the golden globes after show and laughed at the interview with the Modern Family cast.  Sofia Vergara is hysterical.
  • Options
    I've tried watching K&K but they just drive me crazy.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards