Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Happy Saturday!

Hello all =) What's going on with you and your lovely selves? Any plans for today?

Re: Happy Saturday!

• Options
    Dudley!! Happy Saturday!

I think we're going to go see Despicable Me. We'd talked about going to my hometown 2 hours away, but we've been so busy the last 4 weekends I think we just need a couple days to ourselves.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Infertile, living childfree, advocating like a BOSS
  • Options
    Hey Brooke! That movie looks so cute. DH really wants to go see Inception.  And I hear ya on needing a day to ourselves. Those are some of the best days.
  • Options
    Hi! We're not doing much right now and we don't have any set plans.

I'm trying to decide if I should buy some new checks. The ones I have are old and are from when Chase was Bank One and FI is all out. We have the $ for our DJ deposit but I don't want to send cash and I don't want to keep getting cashier's checks (especially for smaller amounts of $). They're $5 each and I know that we'll have to pay for them when it comes to paying for the reception and other vendors that only want cash or a cashier's check.

Anniversary [center]My Chart[/center] Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I want to see Toy Story 3, also. I suggested we just go theater hop. He reminded me that he's pretty noticeable and we probably wouldn't get away with it.

Congrats on the blog stuff! That's awesome :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Infertile, living childfree, advocating like a BOSS
  • Options
    I would go ahead and buy some new ones. I'm going to have to buy some new ones in the next couple of weeks probably too.

We have no plans for today. I'm knotting while DH and MIL watch The Hurt Locker. I can't watch it. Too much for me. So I'm sitting here, pondering about starting another blog.
  • Options
    I'm excited to watch Toy Story 3! I'm even more excited that our local movie theatre was just bought out by a new company, so Monday-Thursday, all movies are only $5. We just learned about this last week, and we will be making more trips to the theatre now.

Also thanks! I lost, unfortunately, but maybe next year!
  • Options
    Man it is really dead around here!
  • Options
    I worked for a few hours this morning. Now H and I are going out to buy some things we still want off our registry and use our gift cards. Then I am cooking dinner and probably relaxing with some drinks and a movie at home.
  • Options
    I'm heading out to do some errands, then taking the dogs over to my mom's house so they can run around a bit.  I think we might go see Inception tonight - my neighbors saw it last night and he said it was the best movie he's seen in the theaters in the last 5 years.  So that sounds promising.  I hate going to movie theaters, so it better be worth it :)
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards