Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Nebb, Brie, Sun (sort of creepy)

I had a dream about the three of you last night. I was somehow in distress, and the three of show showed up, Charlie's Angels-style, in a cherry-red convertible with giant machine guns to save the day. You all had really awesome, Greta Garbot-style hair.

Just thought I'd share.

Re: Nebb, Brie, Sun (sort of creepy)

• Options
    ...that may be the best dream story ever.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    ...it would be better if they were going after the BM-who-hates-her-dress, though.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    That is awesome.  I am flattered!
    two years!
    after two losses, now happily expecting baby #1 09.16.12
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Brie Fit Blog | BFP Chart
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_nebb-brie-sun-sort-of-creepy?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:c9caebee-2ac8-4567-8da3-5a06e8f620aePost:de20d2ce-19b0-490c-9cc3-9375b61319c0">Re: Nebb, Brie, Sun (sort of creepy)</a>:
    [QUOTE]...it would be better if they were going after the BM-who-hates-her-dress, though.
    Posted by Morfudd[/QUOTE]

Oh yes, that would make it better. Poli, how did your meeting with her go (if you don't want to share, tell me to MYOB).
  • Options
    Oh wow.  That's one heck of a rescue squad!  With a wide variety of accents, too.  Did they have appropriate accents in your dream?
    DIY & Planning | Married 

Married: 2010
    Mom to J: 2011
    Mom to H: 2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dresses may be easier to take in than let out, but guest lists are not. -- kate51485
  • Options
    That sounds like an awesome dream Poli! And I like Morfudd's idea of them rescuing you from your meanie BM. Or going after her, whatever. :) I can see Sun doing it because she wants that dress.

How did your talk with the BM's bf go the other day, if you don't mind me asking?

Taco cat: Always a palindrome. ALWAYS, okay J&K?

"cool......insult my size 2 body or my natural brown hair...or the fact that my parents own a country club, I have no budget for a wedding, and I have horses. I really dont care. Its better then having roots." ~ futurepivko
  • Options
    Of course I don't mind you ladies asking! It makes makes me happy knowing I'm in your thoughts in some way :)

It went ok... I'm going to say 6 out of 10, if 10 would be a perfect apology. I think she realized how ridiculous she was being, so she backtracked (just like one of our lovely beebees). She didn't end up apologizing, but I'm not that surprised. In a friendly, poli sort of way, I let her know that I expected that this would be the end of the drama. I saw her last weekend, and she was on her best behavior.

FI said he'd rather talk to her himself about the comments she's been making ("joking" about how much she'd rather be with my FI than her boyfriend, etc.). I did mention to her about the way she treats her BF/my best guy friend. She seemed to listen and take it in, which is great.

It wasn't the response I would've ideally gotten, but it was enough that she seemed to realize how ridiculous she was being. Here's hoping!

And squirrly, they all had those silky, 40's-movie-star voices. It was kind of amazing.
  • Options
    NICE!  On the voices AND knocking the BM back into the real world.
    DIY & Planning | Married 

Married: 2010
    Mom to J: 2011
    Mom to H: 2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dresses may be easier to take in than let out, but guest lists are not. -- kate51485
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards