Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Help finding a knottie?

I need some help figuring out a knottie's SN - her siggy picture has her and her FI kissing, and her 4-6 BMs in bright blue cobalt dresses maybe throwing their bouquets behind her, laughing to each other, standing sort of in a V, the guys are standing there too.  It looks like an outdoor covered area.

I've scanned through some of the more popular threads on E the last few days since I think she's a reg but can't find a post by her, I'd like to PM her...

Anyone able to help me out with who it is?  Sorry if that's not enough info. TIA!

Re: Help finding a knottie?

• Options
    mrs.jesse? I can't remember her exact username to know whether it had numbers or a period or anything in there, but that photo is making me think of her.
  • Options
    naomikbnaomikb member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_finding-knottie?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:ce534ee6-c971-4ff3-ac00-341677d1c524Post:45a601e2-702b-4898-aa52-95c801ffe432">Re: Help finding a knottie?</a>:
    [QUOTE]mrs.jesse? I can't remember her exact username to know whether it had numbers or a period or anything in there, but that photo is making me think of her.
    Posted by emilyinchile[/QUOTE]
    I don't think so... her dresses in her bio are the right colour though?
  • Options
    I thought mrs.jesse too.  Do you remember anything else about her?
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    naomikbnaomikb member
    Maybe it is her... did she used to have a different picture in her siggy with the girls in the blue dresses?

No, I don't remember anything else... :(
  • Options
    emilyinchileemilyinchile member
    First Comment
    edited May 2011
    Well of course she used to have a picture like that in her sig, otherwise DNB and I wouldn't have both suggested her.

ETA: It may not have been her, and she may not have had a picture exactly like that, but my point is that clearly there was enough similarity for two people to come up with the same answer, so your question is a little silly if you think about it.
  • Options
    What did you want to PM her about?  Would that be a clue?
    ttc chart
    BFP 8/01/12, EDD 04/10/12, mm/c @ 6wks, discovered at 8wks, D&C 9/05/12
  • Options
    Is it a more close up picture or far away?
    ttc chart
  • Options
    http://mrsjesse.weebly.com/wedding-party.html

There's her wedding bio.  Is it the last picture on that page?
    ttc chart
  • Options
    naomikbnaomikb member
    edited May 2011
    Yes, I realize that you both came up with that... I thought maybe the blue dresses were correlation enough to make you both think of her.  I looked through all her bio pictures and didn't find the siggy picture I was thinking of, so thought maybe it wasn't her.

MrsTR - that isn't the picture, but thanks for the link... the dresses definitely look the same!  I mostly wanted to PM her about her colour scheme/flowers and/or scour her bio since we have similar dress colour.  The picture was reasonably close-up - closer than that jumping picture.

Thanks ladies... I'll PM MrsJesse and then lurk around some more on E to see if I see that other picture pop up elsewhere :)
  • Options
    I know who you are talking about, but I can't think of her name.

Her sig pic is a close up of her husband and her, possibly kissing or throwing the bouquet or something.  The wedding party is standing behind them and they are blurred out slightly... is that the one?  The groomsmen and the bridesmaids were all in royal blue.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    naomikbnaomikb member
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_finding-knottie?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:ce534ee6-c971-4ff3-ac00-341677d1c524Post:4db3de78-dc3b-484f-9229-a77da08af6bd">Re: Help finding a knottie?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I know who you are talking about, but I can't think of her name. Her sig pic is a close up of her husband and her, possibly kissing or throwing the bouquet or something.  The wedding party is standing behind them and they are blurred out slightly... is that the one?  The groomsmen and the bridesmaids were all in royal blue.
    Posted by Habs2Hart[/QUOTE]
    Yes!  Maybe.  Sounds the same.
  • Options
    I think I was thinking of this picture: http://mrsjesse.weebly.com/uploads/5/2/7/7/5277058/3804286.jpg?462

Although I see that it's not quite what you were talking about no. No clue who else it might have been, sorry.
  • Options
    naomikbnaomikb member
    edited May 2011

YES!  Soon2beMrsTing, that is her.

mrs.jesse - thanks!! That is super...!  I will check out their bios and see what I can see!  Your bio is much more in-depth and I like your flowers...

For reference, here is the picture I was attemping to describe...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards