April 2012 Weddings
Options

Belize = highly recommended!

We got back from honeymoon this Monday. I took off Tues and Wed to get back to reality and take care of some TY cards and name change things.

@FutureMrsWright2012 Did y'all get to Belize yet?

We stayed at the Caves Branch Jungle Lodge and did a lot of excursions like hiking through the jungle, going into a couple of caves, stayed overnight in one, horseback riding, rappelling, bird watching, and took a tour with one of the guides to look for animals after dark hehe

It was wonderful and we didn't want to leave! :)

I don't have any pics up yet. We've been still going through gifts for TY cards and trying to clean up the house, laundry, etc. I should have taken the rest of the week off!
Jamie 9/1/2013 BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Belize = highly recommended!

• Options
    We're heading there next Sunday (13th). My hubby has to take finals next week, so we couldn't go right after the wedding. Super excited, tho! Have our excursions all planned and paid for. :)
  • Options
    We didn't do any beachy things, but one of the couples we met said that the snorkeling was great. They also went to the ruins in Tekal that we didn't make it to. What types of things are you going to be doing? 

You are gonna love it!
    Jamie 9/1/2013 BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I also heard good things about Belize from a lady at my old apartments who came from there.  It sounds like it's definitely worth considering for an exotic vacation!
    Whoever said it was supposed to be happily ever after is a big fat liar.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards