North Carolina
Options

I don't know what I would do...

http://www.witn.com/home/headlines/59142642.html Please keep this bride and the families in your prayers. I couldn't imagine what I would do if I was in this situation, and I pray that none of you ever have this experience!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I don't know what I would do...

• Options
    jmesseruncjmesserunc member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just saw the story also.  My thoughts and prayers are with this bride and both families tonight.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My fiance just called me and told me about this! How horrible! I will definitley be keeping them all in my prayers!! 10/10/10 Bride!!
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    krispychikinkrispychikin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I feel so sad for the bride and both families - the story really hit home for me because Sacred Heart is my church and where I got married.  In the news story in Raleigh they interviewed the priest who married us and who was supposed to marry the couple today...so tragic!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I just came on here to post that story, how AWFUL!!!! I seriously wanted to throw up after reading that.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Did they apprehend the person who ran the red light?  It doesn't mention that at all.  I certainly hope they did!! >:(
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    This is a tragedy! I couldn't imagine. My thoughts and prayers are definately with them.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    yeh. this is so sad. we all need to stand up to this drunk driving issue. wral has another case of this to report. a plastic surgeon doing 90 in a 45 and rear ended someone. two in one week.
  • Options
    wlfpkbridewlfpkbride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This is so sad. There was a similar situation earlier in the year. The groom was killed by a drunk driver who also had his 17 year old son in the car. I just don't understand how people can be so careless. I will definitely keep these families in my thoughts and prayers.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I know -- I read this this morning in the paper.  Such a terrible tragedy.  My prayers are certainly with both of the families. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    This is such an awful story. I don't know how I would even begin to cope with something like this.
  • Options
    ecuchikaecuchika member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OMG that is so sad!  I guess you can never be too careful! It prob. helped to have so many family members around with the morning/greiving process!Oh btw mne0617 I copied and pasted the link into my url bar at the top and it took me to a page full of links...I had to read the other replies to figure out what the article was about!  Luckly it was on the headlines when I clicked "home" on their website!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That poor woman and their families.The running red lights has got to stop.  Seriously, when I lived in Charlotte, I only had a 3 mile drive to work and not a day went by that someone didn't blatantly run a red light, even after the other lights had turned green. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    GoHeels, YES, I drive to Charlotte everyday and OMG, I hate going through intersections (and I HATE being the first car stopped at a red light) because of all the red-light runners. It really scares me. When a light turns green, I always hesistate a second or two AND look both ways before proceeding for this very reason, screw the ppl behind me (yes Im one of THOSE ;) )
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    OMG Katherine, when I moved there, I would get so angry at people who didn't go right when it turned green.  Until I saw why.  Holy cow. 
  • Options
    Shanwcu11Shanwcu11 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This breaks my heart!  The bride went to WCU with me & I found out about it in blog land where I spent most of my time now.  Praying for ALL families and friends involved!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards