Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

It's a good day for a Monday!

Re: It's a good day for a Monday!

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_its-good-day-monday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:d19ec4d2-2922-40e1-bdee-a5e0fd907d95Post:907476a2-3986-48b9-9e85-57c9e73e6ca3">Re: It's a good day for a Monday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Wait, you guys are retiring? That's awesome.  I want to retire. I was a night owl when I wasn't working too!
    Posted by Snippylynn[/QUOTE]

We are Lansing people too.  DH retired from GM 4 1/2 years ago.  I'm retiring from the military on June 30th but I start my transitional leave on April 20th.  I will most likely find something else a few months after I retire as we have a 16 yo DS who eats enough for an entire platoon and it is expensive to feed him and his buddies.

As much as I would love to not work I won't make enough to support my Nana Fund so I can have fun with the g'kids.
  • Options
    Morning!

Dumdum, I watch Downton and I don't think this Patrick is real. I feel so bad for Edith though, she keeps getting shiit on by everyone. 
  • Options
    baystateapplebaystateapple member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited February 2012
    Hi Cengle!  You'll be great.  Good luck!

Maybe I live in a bubble, but I had no idea until this year exactly how hated Tom Brady is.  There was a lot of stuff on FB about leaving Bridget Moynihan.  Which I sympathize with; I think it was a crappy move.  But I'm not ready to damn the team just because of Brady; I like the other players.

Also, the way most people feel about Brady is the same way I feel about Ben Roethlisberger, so I guess I can't talk.

Books read in 2012: 21/50

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    I hate both big ben and tom brady. I hate most people. Except joe flacco <3
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_its-good-day-monday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:d19ec4d2-2922-40e1-bdee-a5e0fd907d95Post:cadba5e7-34a6-4410-a217-6f728b8a08b5">Re: It's a good day for a Monday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: It's a good day for a Monday! : We are Lansing people too.  DH retired from GM 4 1/2 years ago.  I'm retiring from the military on June 30th but I start my transitional leave on April 20th.  I will most likely find something else a few months after I retire as we have a 16 yo DS who eats enough for an entire platoon and it is expensive to feed him and his buddies. As much as I would love to not work I won't make enough to support my Nana Fund so I can have fun with the g'kids.
    Posted by kmmssg[/QUOTE]
    I actually don't live in Lansing, and only did while i was at MSU. :) i don't know why I chose that area. Probably variety. I had been banned a few times under my other sigs with GR in them. lol
  • Options
    Beanie, I told him that today I really want him to call the doctor.  This is just lasting too long to be excused as a stomach bug.  He made it to work yesterday, but said he felt lethargic and nauseated all day.  He can't do anything except sleep all the time.  I wouldn't be surprised if his immune system is compromised due to working such ridiculous hours, but this is lasting too long to be written off.

• Options

I would still sleep with Clint Eastwood.

Sorry I felt the need to share that.

• Options
    Hello all-

I did not watch the Superbowl since it felt like 2008 and it ended just like 2008. I went to IKEA. I love that place. Then FI and I went shooting, had our washer and dryer delivered (finally!) and rounded out the day with a trip to home depot.

Also it appears the chinchilla is pregnant so that will be interesting.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_its-good-day-monday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:d19ec4d2-2922-40e1-bdee-a5e0fd907d95Post:6825779b-4887-4b13-9a13-33c6f25ee96d">Re: It's a good day for a Monday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Morning! Dumdum, I watch Downton and I don't think this Patrick is real. I feel so bad for Edith though, she keeps getting shiit on by everyone. 
    Posted by annakb8[/QUOTE]

<div>I agree.  She's just an easy target.  </div><div>
    </div><div>And Rosie, I would also still sleep with Clint.</div>
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Rosie, then it's not just me that still finds him ruggedly handsome?  My sister keeps insulting me about it. 

• Options
    How did that happen Sparent? Y'all just got her right? Do you think she came knocked up?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_its-good-day-monday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:d19ec4d2-2922-40e1-bdee-a5e0fd907d95Post:a2ede466-c523-4bde-9c3e-c419b23cec1d">Re: It's a good day for a Monday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: It's a good day for a Monday! : I actually don't live in Lansing, and only did while i was at MSU. :) i don't know why I chose that area. Probably variety. I had been banned a few times under my other sigs with GR in them. lol
    Posted by Snippylynn[/QUOTE]

I remember being surprised when I noticed you were listed as Lansing.  Did you ever go to the Bagel Fragel when you went to MSU?
  • Options
    I think its his voice and the fact that he is fvcking awesome.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_its-good-day-monday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:d19ec4d2-2922-40e1-bdee-a5e0fd907d95Post:bafdaca6-26b4-43ee-8dcd-38c1c607313c">Re: It's a good day for a Monday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]How did that happen Sparent? Y'all just got her right? Do you think she came knocked up?
    Posted by annakb8[/QUOTE]

We got her in like Nov/Dec and then Mr. Chin the same month, but we keep them in separate cages except to play. So, during play time they must have gotten a little busy behind our backs. Sneaky chinchillas.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_its-good-day-monday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:d19ec4d2-2922-40e1-bdee-a5e0fd907d95Post:34730060-0f79-4c8d-b7f8-0a64206446bd">Re: It's a good day for a Monday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: It's a good day for a Monday! : We got her in like Nov/Dec and then Mr. Chin the same month, but we keep them in separate cages except to play. So, during play time they must have gotten a little busy behind our backs. Sneaky chinchillas.
    Posted by sparent2010[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Ah, I thought you only had one for some reason. 

</div>
  • Options
    good morning all.  i'm off to walk the dogs.  look like a mbunny met his demise in our front yard overnight.  ick.  
    we have no coffee.  i need coffee.  
    we do have H's super strong crap, but I can't drink that.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    I made it into work, but I got coffee and a cheese danish from Starbucks so that makes me a little perkier.  Between work and my mom I have a steady stream of Starbucks gift cards which is awesome because I'm too cheap to actually pay for it.
    "Halloween may have loose women scantily clad...
    But Christmas has a pregnant virgin.

Way cooler." - anna.oskar
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_its-good-day-monday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:d19ec4d2-2922-40e1-bdee-a5e0fd907d95Post:997e59d2-be1b-41ac-bd10-d252c9b8d341">Re: It's a good day for a Monday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Why do you get a long weekend, habs? I have a 1-day weekend coming up. Yippe. I have to work next Sunday since I'm taking the 17th off. Ugh. Working Sunday sucks, but at the same time, no one is in the ofifce so I can watch movies all day while I work.
    Posted by Seshat411[/QUOTE]

It's called "family day".  It just started a few years ago, but I'll take it!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_its-good-day-monday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:d19ec4d2-2922-40e1-bdee-a5e0fd907d95Post:f05c58e7-a5cc-4175-bdc2-453cc4bad64d">Re: It's a good day for a Monday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: It's a good day for a Monday! : YOU'RE EFFING AMAZING. I always forget about amazon.
    Posted by rachers1017[/QUOTE]

Make sure you get the whole thing.  I think that link was just for the filter.  This one looks like it has the filter and the thingy it goes in: <a href="http://www.amazon.com/Keurig-K-Cup-Reusable-Coffee-Filter/dp/B000DLB2FI/ref=pd_bxgy_gro_text_b" rel="nofollow">link</a>. 

• Options
    OMG - Preggly chinchillas!  That's awesome. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Yeah, but it's cheaper than buying the K-cups.  We only used those for the first couple months we had the keurig, and the amount of trash it produced started to drive me crazy.  Plus I just like grinding my own coffee. 

• Options
    I hate the Patriots and I hate it even more that their name has been plastered all over Indy and painted on our field. It's like rubbing salt in a wound.
  • Options
    I'm so glad I don't drink coffee. 

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Options
    I would really like to go home and crawl back in bed. 

• Options
    I think everyone is feeling the Mondays particularly hard this morning.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_its-good-day-monday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:d19ec4d2-2922-40e1-bdee-a5e0fd907d95Post:8df8cc40-14df-4136-a2b4-9298dad1ee00">Re: It's a good day for a Monday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm so glad I don't drink coffee. 
    Posted by J&K10910[/QUOTE]

Me too. But I do drink Red Bull which is probably 1000x worse for me
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Beanie, do you watch Once Upon A Time?  H and I are hooked on it, and we were both sad that it won't be on again til next Sunday.  That's our weekly tradition.

• Options
    Good morning. Up until about 1.5 hours ago, I kept nodding off while working, no matter what I did. Thank you candy.

Rachers, did you ever show pictures of that fuzzy ice bucket from last week?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_its-good-day-monday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:d19ec4d2-2922-40e1-bdee-a5e0fd907d95Post:ae397316-14eb-4531-8362-a95b61148cd4">Re: It's a good day for a Monday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Beanie, do you watch Once Upon A Time?  H and I are hooked on it, and we were both sad that it won't be on again til next Sunday.  That's our weekly tradition.
    Posted by baystateapple[/QUOTE]

<div>I love that show!  I was mainly drawn into it for the costuming, but I really like the storyline as well.</div>
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards