Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Nebb

I know you eat healthy so I wanted to post a recipe I tried last night that I though you might like to try. I made it with Spaghetti squash as a side dish for a low carb meal. It was good and made more meals for later.

http://carascravings.blogspot.com/2009/11/pumpkin-turkey-meatloaf-muffins.html

Re: Nebb

• Options
    That sounds good!
  • Options
    Try it JK. They were very good!
  • Options
    FI doesn't like meatloaf but he loves pumpkin. Maybe I can convince him to try it!

How was your Christmas??
  • Options
    What are you doing tonight my dear?

My Christmas was great. My H and I went down to my mom's and ate a lot of food. I made rosemary herbed whole chickens that were to die for! How was your Christmas?
  • Options
    Mmmm, the chicken sounds great!  Do you have a recipe?  I love rosemary.

Tonight we are having a nice dinner at home and just hanging out here, I think.  We're not big drinkers and partiers and we both kind of think NYE is overrated.  We were going to hang out with a couple friends, but they're going to a big party where we won't really know anyone so we decided to just hang out at home tonight instead of going with them.  Not really our scene, and we don't have a ton of friends here to find something else to do.

Christmas was great, it was nice to see my family and be out of this apartment for awhile!
  • Options
    What are you doing tonight?
  • Options

I am glad you had a good Christmas a yay for low key nights. My H is working so I am just going to my firend's bonfire with a sixpack in hand.

Rosemary chicken is very easy
    Get a whole chicken, wash it and take the organ meats out of the cavity.GAG!  Rub the chicken with a little oil. Rub the chicken with a mixture of roSemary and cajun seasoning, cover with foil and bake at 375 until chicken is cooked all the way.

• Options
    Yum, that does sound good, and easy!  I just roasted my first whole chicken and was shocked at how easy it was.  And then I felt silly for putting it off for so long ;) So I've been looking for recipes to do it again!
  • Options
    Surprised Get out of my head ricksang!! I have been wanting to make meatloaf in little muffin tins for a while now. This is PERFECT!! I cant wait to try this now. I actually dont like spagetti squash, I normally just forgo carbs at dinner either way.
  • Options
    Great. I hope you both like the recipes I posted.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards