Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Poll: Favorite Dog Breed

What is your favorite dog breed based on looks?

I personally love American Eskimo Dogs.

Re: Poll: Favorite Dog Breed

• Options
    Based Solely on looks I'd say a Scottie dog.
  • Options
    Newfoundland dogs! Their big skoochy faces are too cute.
  • Options
    ggmaeggmae member
    First Comment
    edited March 2010
    Huskies or Australian Shepherds. I can't pick just one.
  • Options
    Shetland Sheepdog
    imageimage
    Follow my book blog: Panda Reads
    Follow me on Goodreads: my read shelf:
    Sandra's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    i'm a hound girl, but otherwise: greater swiss mountain dog.
  • Options
    I LOVE how Golden retrievers look like their smiling all the time!
    It's time. Adoption saving and process started in November 2012.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Well we love our Doberman. She's as sweet as it gets, but intimidating to look at, I like her when the FI is out of town.
    But we like German Shepards,and Irish Wolfhounds also.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Cat. ;)

Taco cat: Always a palindrome. ALWAYS, okay J&K?

"cool......insult my size 2 body or my natural brown hair...or the fact that my parents own a country club, I have no budget for a wedding, and I have horses. I really dont care. Its better then having roots." ~ futurepivko
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_poll-favorite-dog-breed?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:d1ef7f78-2496-4fff-8d50-5dd1915d9a99Post:399638e2-842f-4fd3-90ad-3a3fcee1c12d">Re: Poll: Favorite Dog Breed</a>:
    [QUOTE]Cat. ;)
    Posted by beatlesgirl25[/QUOTE]

This kind?

www.theleek.net/articles/science_technology/images/catdog.jpg" alt="http://<a href="http://www.theleek.net/articles/science_technology/images/catdog.jpg" rel="nofollow">www.theleek.net/articles/science_technology/images/catdog.jpg</a>" width="303" height="197" />
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_poll-favorite-dog-breed?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:d1ef7f78-2496-4fff-8d50-5dd1915d9a99Post:399638e2-842f-4fd3-90ad-3a3fcee1c12d">Re: Poll: Favorite Dog Breed</a>:
    [QUOTE]Cat. ;)
    Posted by beatlesgirl25[/QUOTE]
    I have to agree Beatle. I am a cat girl.
  • Options
    Mini-Beagles! Whee! Laughing

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Ok...so the knot freaked out. 
  • Options
    Oh god Navy, that is disturbing! But funny, thanks!

"cool......insult my size 2 body or my natural brown hair...or the fact that my parents own a country club, I have no budget for a wedding, and I have horses. I really dont care. Its better then having roots." ~ futurepivko
  • Options
    I generally like mutts the best, the scruffier the better. I'll also say lhasa apso, but our old dog was a lhasa mutt, so he had the fluffy hair and curly tail and short snout, but we lived in the boonies and therefore had to keep his hair more benji length than show dog length or else he would have had dreads. Here's a picture of him already old and kind of fat, but I don't have any others of him on this computer (and me and my mom):

Leo says hi. He's...special.
    Married
    Planning
  • Options
    Rotts!  Love their power and beauty.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    I'm not a dog person, but I'll say Welsh Corgi - since FI loves them and I already promised him we could get one... :)  At least they are pretty cute :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I love giant dogs.  I'd love a Great Pyrenees or Great Dane someday.
    two years!
    after two losses, now happily expecting baby #1 09.16.12
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Brie Fit Blog | BFP Chart
  • Options
    Standard Poodles! I know most people think they are just prissy dogs but they are so much fun, playful and ridiculously smart.  
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Love is like infinity: You can't have more or less infinity, and you can't compare two things to see if they're "equally infinite." Infinity just is, and that's the way I think love is, too.
    Fred Rogers
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_poll-favorite-dog-breed?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:d1ef7f78-2496-4fff-8d50-5dd1915d9a99Post:e52b8fa9-f374-4c69-aea3-2c2bc79a02cc">Re: Poll: Favorite Dog Breed</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Poll: Favorite Dog Breed : I have to agree Beatle. I am a cat girl.
    Posted by kd.joseph[/QUOTE]

Yes, I think our sigs and my avatar gave it away.

^   ^
    (='.'=)<strong>

</strong>

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_poll-favorite-dog-breed?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:d1ef7f78-2496-4fff-8d50-5dd1915d9a99Post:39a504e3-6344-41f7-a58c-87f0e5e7fba4">Re: Poll: Favorite Dog Breed</a>:
    [QUOTE]I love giant dogs.  I'd love a Great Pyrenees or Great Dane someday.
    Posted by Brie2010[/QUOTE]
    I volunteered with a rescue for a long time - we once got in a litter of Great Py mix puppies - they were the cutest, fluffiest things ever.  I almost took one home.  FI would have killed me if I brought another animal home...  
    Photobucket
  • Options
    I love Italian Mastiffs. The bigger the better.
    "In the old days my ass would be in your back yard picking cotton, so excuse me if I don't put much stock in how f*cking awesome the old days were." -Nuggs
  • Options
    Mini schnauzers.  But I might be slightly biased.
  • Options
    aggiebug - i've been admiring your dog from afar for a little while now. i demand more pictures and a full personality description. pls k thx.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_poll-favorite-dog-breed?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:d1ef7f78-2496-4fff-8d50-5dd1915d9a99Post:8943c8cf-c9d2-40b2-ad2e-0bb136017773">Re: Poll: Favorite Dog Breed</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Poll: Favorite Dog Breed : I volunteered with a rescue for a long time - we once got in a litter of Great Py mix puppies - they were the cutest, fluffiest things ever.  I almost took one home.  FI would have killed me if I brought another animal home...  
    Posted by kellyjellybelly[/QUOTE]

I LOVE them!  I used to volunteer at a shelter and one of the employees had a Great Pyr that would hang out with the cats.  When he napped, several cats would use him as a bed.  It was so sweet!
    two years!
    after two losses, now happily expecting baby #1 09.16.12
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Brie Fit Blog | BFP Chart
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    PUG!! they are cuter than words and I just love their faces and tails and personalities and everything about them.
  • Options
    Cavalier King Charles Spaniel

2011 Reading Challenge

Jessica has read 16 books toward her goal of 150 books.
    hide
    "It's fine to have an open mind, just not so open your brains fall out."
  • Options
    Great Danes based on looks, but I am also a sucker for malamutes and huskies, and anything blue merle.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_poll-favorite-dog-breed?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:d1ef7f78-2496-4fff-8d50-5dd1915d9a99Post:a6eab5ba-5ff3-4eb9-ae85-8e66d264d5f8">Re: Poll: Favorite Dog Breed</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Poll: Favorite Dog Breed : I LOVE them!  I used to volunteer at a shelter and one of the employees had a Great Pyr that would hang out with the cats.  When he napped, several cats would use him as a bed.  It was so sweet!
    Posted by Brie2010[/QUOTE]

<div>I've always wanted a Great Pry and a Newfie - one big white fluffy one and one big black fluffy one :)  </div><div>I also want a real Rott (not the fake one I ended up with) and a Dobe.  Throw in a St Bernard for fun, and I'd be all sorts of happy.</div>
    Photobucket
  • Options
    I love St. Bernards as well, but like most giant breeds they are prone to health problems. :(
    I also love Anatolian Shepherds.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_poll-favorite-dog-breed?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:d1ef7f78-2496-4fff-8d50-5dd1915d9a99Post:88622436-328b-46f8-bdc9-f253d22793d8">Re: Poll: Favorite Dog Breed</a>:
    [QUOTE]I love St. Bernards as well, but <strong>like most giant breeds they are prone to health problems.</strong> :( I also love Anatolian Shepherds.
    Posted by jasmineh7777[/QUOTE]

<div>I know, it sucks - my 4 year old bulldog is already starting to have some joint problems - poor guy.</div>
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards