North Carolina
Options

Signature in Pic

Hey - how do you upload a pic from your photographer, say, from a bridal shoot, with the watermark (w/ copyright)?You Cheyenne girls know what I'm talking about?  On the link she sends, there is no watermark so you can't just "right click - save as" It's lame that I have no pictures in my signature.Help!

Re: Signature in Pic

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I should mention that I am not looking for the code, just trying to figure out how to get a picture that still has the watermark on it so the photog gets proper credit.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Do you mean off of her blog?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ohhhh, wait, I think I see what you're saying. The only pics I have with her watermark on them are the ones that she put up on her blog, so, like 16 or so. I just did a right click, save as, for those. The rest of them (the ones I got on the CD from our shoot) do not have them. I wouldnt know how to put her watermark on pics without it...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    No a bridal, something not blogged yet.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The only way you could lift it is hitting the Print Screen key (or using screen capture software like Snag It), pasting it into PowerPoint, and cropping the pic to where you want it. Quality wont be too great doing it that way, though.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I wonder how Allie and Grace got theirs then?  Jealous!Thanks for the help Katherine!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You could always ask her to stick the watermark on it for you so you could use it in your siggy :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would just e-mail Cheyenne and see if she would send you the picture you want with her watermark. I'm sure she would love it being shown everytime you post. The pic I have with Critsey's watermark is one she e-mailed me because she knew I wanted to show you ladies.
  • Options
    allie76allie76 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Megan--Cheyenne emailed me a sneak peak of my bridals and that is the one in my siggy. I think she did the same thing for Grace.
    TTC since Sept 2009 with PCOS. 3 failed Clomid cycles; 3 failed IUI's; 1 failed injectable + TI cycle. Surprise BFP on 1/22/12 while waiting to start IVF! EDD 9/30/12.
    Missed m/c discovered 2/20/12 (8w1d). D&C 2/23/12
    Photobucket [img]http://i54.tinypic.com/zsk41e.jpg[/img]

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Allie, her signature was already on it when she emailed it to you, right? You didnt do anything to add it correct?
  • Options
    allie76allie76 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's right Katherine--it was already there.
    TTC since Sept 2009 with PCOS. 3 failed Clomid cycles; 3 failed IUI's; 1 failed injectable + TI cycle. Surprise BFP on 1/22/12 while waiting to start IVF! EDD 9/30/12.
    Missed m/c discovered 2/20/12 (8w1d). D&C 2/23/12
    Photobucket [img]http://i54.tinypic.com/zsk41e.jpg[/img]

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ok - she emailed me one too but it wasn't one that I wanted to use.  I know she is super busy and has better things to do than watermark pics to send to me.I'll just wait until after the wedding, she does a bridal post the a couple of days after the wedding.  What's nine more days ;)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Allie, that's what I thought, I didnt think there was a way for us to add the watermark. Meagan, U sure? It would literally take her 2 seconds, Im sure she wouldnt mind at all.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    *Megan
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    yeah i'm sure.  it's no biggie.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards