Wedding Etiquette Forum

Drop down menu

My drop down menu for the boards has always worked (even when it didn't for other people) well since the error message thing today for a little bit it no longer works. Anyone else?

Re: Drop down menu

• Mine's acting wonky. Clicking the little triangle next to it does nothing, but when I click the "wedding boards" button, it brings up the dropdown menu instead of going to the page with all the boards listed like it used to.
    Whatever you hatters be hattin. -Tay Prince
  • Aye, captain, it's not working for me either now.
  • Mine's doing the same as LC since the "maintenance" this afternoon.

Taco cat: Always a palindrome. ALWAYS, okay J&K?

"cool......insult my size 2 body or my natural brown hair...or the fact that my parents own a country club, I have no budget for a wedding, and I have horses. I really dont care. Its better then having roots." ~ futurepivko
  • NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    Same as LC.
  • Mine's doing the same thing LC said. But it was working about an hour ago.
    (Married)meganandshane.weebly.com~
    (Planning)shaneandmegan.weebly.com
  • And like everybody else, mine didn't do this til after the "site maintenance" or whatever.
    Whatever you hatters be hattin. -Tay Prince
  • Yup, sounds like we're all in the same boat. Glad its not just mine.
  • Nope, but sometimes if I click the actual name of the board, the drop down works. Other times it takes me to the page with the separate list.
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
  • Ahhh, I love it when they 'fix' things
    murrayed
  • NebbNebb member
    I dont think theknot will ever work correctly.
  • NebbNebb member
    Point in case, if I click on private messages, the arrow points down as though a drop down menu has opened, but the private message page doesnt open.
  • Oh hell I refreshed the page and now the stupid 'knot tv' thing is playing but it's out of frame somehow so I can't turn it off.

And when I hit 'collapse' it kept playing but now there's a 4-inch bar of empty space at the bottom of my window.
    murrayed
  • mine works if I click on "wedding boards" and not the triangle.

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_drop-down-menu?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:e1075663-87d2-495d-bc0a-13b5ea2ae493Post:3d3c4380-befc-41d9-b7a5-7a979f356f49">Re: Drop down menu</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oh hell I refreshed the page and now the stupid 'knot tv' thing is playing but it's out of frame somehow so I can't turn it off. And when I hit 'collapse' it kept playing but now there's a 4-inch bar of empty space at the bottom of my window.
    Posted by nhelene[/QUOTE]

Are you using the page that usually doesn't have knot tv?

<a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette" target="_blank">http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette</a>

Taco cat: Always a palindrome. ALWAYS, okay J&K?

"cool......insult my size 2 body or my natural brown hair...or the fact that my parents own a country club, I have no budget for a wedding, and I have horses. I really dont care. Its better then having roots." ~ futurepivko
  • ohhhh beatlesgirl you are my hero.
    murrayed
  • Well I never had the drop down until today. So that's new to me. But now my PM wont work.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards