Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

I feel like it's so tense around here today....

let's talk something less dramatic than joke weddings and debt

anyone seen the new Black Swan movie with Natalie Portmand & Mila Kunis?  It's only playing in select cities/theaters so I'm going to see it later today at the 1 theater in town showing it before its gone!

Or anyone else planning on seeing the new Mark Wahlberg Fighter movie that comes out tomorrow??

mmmmm Mark Wahlberg

Re: I feel like it's so tense around here today....

• Options
    AnysunriseAnysunrise member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2010
    Haha, penis. It's funny cause I'm 12.
  • Options
    ha I know that pic of him was like the first one that came up when I googled "mark wahlberg"

its from his classy younger years

but nasty crotch grab or no I loves him
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_feel-like-its-tense-around-here-today?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:e28bf221-c4b7-4c64-9130-3829827040bePost:55fc233f-f35b-4485-acd9-f18996670136">Re: I feel like it's so tense around here today....</a>:
    [QUOTE]Why in God's name is he grabbing himself like that?  I'm not a prude or anything, but is that really necessary?
    Posted by FutureMrsTR[/QUOTE]
    This.  Good thing I'm not knotting at work.
    Well, actually, I am. ;-)
    The Bee Hive Est. June 30, 2007
    "So I sing a song of love, Julia"

BFAR:We Defined Our Own Success!

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_feel-like-its-tense-around-here-today?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:e28bf221-c4b7-4c64-9130-3829827040bePost:6bf642d0-27f6-4d78-b92b-37f958e08080">Re: I feel like it's so tense around here today....</a>:
    [QUOTE]No and no. Didn't even know there was a Mark Wahlberg movie. I'm digging the arms, but that face is just ridiculous. Ditto the crotch grab.
    Posted by emilyinchile[/QUOTE]

Exactly.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who doesn't find Marky Mark to be hot.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_feel-like-its-tense-around-here-today?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:e28bf221-c4b7-4c64-9130-3829827040bePost:892b0aa2-ac6f-4fdb-9501-1659f968e9cb">Re: I feel like it's so tense around here today....</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I feel like it's so tense around here today.... : This.  Good thing I'm not knotting at work. Well, actually, I am. ;-)
    Posted by Mrs.B6302007[/QUOTE]

Just don't let Baby Julia see that...she'll be scarred for life.
    ttc chart
    BFP 8/01/12, EDD 04/10/12, mm/c @ 6wks, discovered at 8wks, D&C 9/05/12
  • Options
    I want to see the new Narnia movie because I am also 12 and still believe that I could be a queen of a magical land. If only I could figure out how to get there.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Am I the only one who thinks that looks really painful?  He's grabbing that really hard!  Men.  It's okay for them to punch the sack, but not us!
  • Options
    I can hear the questions now.  "Mommy, what is that man doing and why is he almost naked?"
    The Bee Hive Est. June 30, 2007
    "So I sing a song of love, Julia"

BFAR:We Defined Our Own Success!

• Options
    I'm all for Mark Wahlberg (Date Night? Yes, please), but he's making the duck face. This might tarnish my image of him.
  • Options
    I also want to see the Reese Witherspoon movie. Maybe we will do that tomorrow. Also, I don't think Mark Wahlberg is hot. At all.
  • Options
    I'm actually not a big Mark Wahlberg fan either...his acting in serious movies annoys me for some reason.

But I will admit, kinda cute in Date Night.
  • Options
    I REALLY want to see Black Swan, Narnia, and maybe Little Fockers. That is all.
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
  • Options
    If I do go to see Markie Mark's new movie it will only be to see Christian Bale even if he is looking a little rough in it.  I will always have love for Laurie.
    ttc chart
    BFP 8/01/12, EDD 04/10/12, mm/c @ 6wks, discovered at 8wks, D&C 9/05/12
  • Options
    Oh Markie Mark.....  I must admit, I'm not on the "he's uber hot" train.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Waiting to meet the baby broccoli on 5/5/2013!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_feel-like-its-tense-around-here-today?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:e28bf221-c4b7-4c64-9130-3829827040bePost:8fc0888a-4f6b-4c96-9a83-7bf661c901c6">Re: I feel like it's so tense around here today....</a>:
    [QUOTE]If I do go to see Markie Mark's new movie it will only be to see Christian Bale even if he is looking a little rough in it. <strong> I will always have love for Laurie.</strong>

This reminds me that I need to watch this movie soon. I watch it every Christmas and it makes me cry every damn time!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_feel-like-its-tense-around-here-today?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:e28bf221-c4b7-4c64-9130-3829827040bePost:55fc233f-f35b-4485-acd9-f18996670136">Re: I feel like it's so tense around here today....</a>:
    [QUOTE]Why in God's name is he grabbing himself like that?  I'm not a prude or anything, but is that really necessary?

Agreed. That picture would be much hotter without the crotch-grope
  • Options
    I really want to see Black Swan, it looks amazing.

And Mark Whalberg is much hotter now than he was in his Calvin Klein days- he's matured nicely.
  • Options
    Oh, I guess I could answer the questions.

I REALLY want to see Black Swan.  I had no idea there was a new Mark Wahlberg movie. 
    I also want to see the How Did You Know movie (that's the name of the one with Paul Rudd and Owen Wilson, right?) 
    There was something else I wanted to see, but now I don't remember
  • Options
    his face looks like the face my daughter makes when she gets mad and pouts.. not sexy :)
    Photobucket
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_feel-like-its-tense-around-here-today?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:e28bf221-c4b7-4c64-9130-3829827040bePost:511e6371-03ca-4dca-b844-6bcb55055c78">Re: I feel like it's so tense around here today....</a>:
    [QUOTE]his face looks like the face my daughter makes when she gets mad and pouts.. not sexy :)
    Posted by xyrius[/QUOTE]

Oh...were we supposed to look at his face?  Hmm...
  • Options
    hehe touche cengle :)

and i'm sure he can grab himself so hard because there's actually just a sock in there
    Photobucket
  • Options
    I love Mark Walhlberg.  He was awesome in The Departed. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards