Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions
Options

Something else other than ring bearer pillow??

Hello!Does anyone have any ideas for something other than a pillow for the ring bearer to carry?  I am trying to do just about everything "different".  Thanks

Re: Something else other than ring bearer pillow??

• Options
    Etsy seller Wiseimpressions has some REALLY cute ring dishes that are customizable - you could also do a cute little box of some kind and if you are crafty at all you could probably get a plain hinged box at hobby lobby and decorate/paint it to your liking.
  • Options
    box. bowl, stuffed animal with rings tied around its neck, baseball glove, basket, toy truck, toy car, Also realize that in most cases, the ring bearer doesn't actually carry the rings-that goes to the BM and/or MOH. The ring bearer just walks in and looks cute, so he can carry whatever you want, or carry nothing. And if you want different: you can just skip having a ring bearer altogether.
    "Trix, it's what they/our parents wanted. Why so judgemental? And why is your wedding date over a year and a half ago? And why do you not have a groom's name? And why have you posted over 12,000 posts? And why do you always say mean things to brides?" palegirl146
  • Options
    We're using an AZ cardinals football and letting him keep after. The colors aren't exactly matching but my FI and RB love the cards.
  • Options
    In a shell, on a stuffed annimal , in a treasure box, in a ring dish, on a tree branch, ect What is your wedding theme?
  • Options
    Offbeat Bride had a tutorial on making a hollowed out book for the ring bearer to use instead of a pillow.  If we were having a ring bearer, I'd totally steal it.
    This is a neglected planning bio.
    This is a belated married bio, with no reviews yet because I'm lazy.

Sometimes I feel like people think that brides are delicate little flower princesses who get all dressed up and pretty for one special moment of their dreams, when really they're just normal people who just happen to be getting married. Things shouldn't have to be sugar-coated for grown-ass women. -mstar284
  • Options
    I went to a beach themed wedding and their ring bearer used a seashell.
  • Options
    My flower girl and ringbearer (they're brother and sister) are going to hold either side of a banner that says one one side "Here Comes the Bride" and the other side is going to read "Just Married". We're just going to have the banner placed underneath the first pew during the ceremony.
    25 in 2012 Reading Progress: 11/25 (44% toward goal)
    my currently-reading shelf:
    Mehgan's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
    Photobucket
    "Are you one of those vegetarian zombies that only eats grrrrrraaaaaaiiiinnnnnsssss?" -- raynes
    **FOR SALE NOW**
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards