Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Getting to knooooowwww yoooouuuuuu....

123457»

Re: Getting to knooooowwww yoooouuuuuu....

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_getting-knooooowwww-yoooouuuuuu?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:ea1d6b44-f012-411b-97e8-84122ca970aaPost:26324977-d056-4e96-8706-71af7f5874cf">Re: Getting to knooooowwww yoooouuuuuu....</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Getting to knooooowwww yoooouuuuuu.... : Sorry I dont pray.
    Posted by Labrnr[/QUOTE]

so, you're NOT prepared for jehovah's return?
    you've got bigger problems than dead baby jokes.

eff you fish. YOU'RE NOT MY REAL GRANDMA!
  • Options
    LabrnrLabrnr member
    First Comment
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_getting-knooooowwww-yoooouuuuuu?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:ea1d6b44-f012-411b-97e8-84122ca970aaPost:90d9f0e2-4bc2-4456-bfa0-751f3519584d">Re: Getting to knooooowwww yoooouuuuuu....</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Getting to knooooowwww yoooouuuuuu.... : Because there are only 30 days in June.
    Posted by kd.joseph[/QUOTE]

Ha Ha....very funny.  I completely missed that.  My actual RSVP date is June 1 but with the knot rsvp thingy I got pissy cause it was not working for me.  I noticed that it was the wrong date, but didn't notice that there weren't 31 days in June. I didn't change it cause it's just the knot forums and left it. I don't even update it cause it's lame.
    Visit The Nest! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Jehovah will be returning June 31. YWIA.
  • Options
    LabrnrLabrnr member
    First Comment
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_getting-knooooowwww-yoooouuuuuu?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:ea1d6b44-f012-411b-97e8-84122ca970aaPost:b02f281b-6ea2-46a8-9cab-78877a295862">Re: Getting to knooooowwww yoooouuuuuu....</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Getting to knooooowwww yoooouuuuuu.... : so, you're NOT prepared for jehovah's return? you've got bigger problems than dead baby jokes. eff you fish. YOU'RE NOT MY REAL GRANDMA!
    Posted by laladypoet[/QUOTE]

Who's jehovah and where is he returning from?  I think we all have bigger problems than dead baby jokes, just putting in my unwanted opinion again.
    Visit The Nest! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

1) How long have you posted and/or lurked? 4-5 months.  I mainly lurk because I usually have nothing new to add.
    2) What's your favorite thing to chat about? Food or my Dog.  I am one of those people.
    3) Married? Getting married? The latter.
    4) What's your opinion on Tom Hanks? I just saw Toy Story 3, so I love him.  More so because his character is named Woody and it makes me giggle.
    5) Republican or Democrat or middle of the road or NADER!!!!? Democrat.  Damn you college professors!
    6) Favorite Ice breaker joke? I'm not so cool with the jokes.  I usually break out a Friends quote, or Empire Records.  "Gum would be perfection." "Not on Rex Manning Day!"
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I don't know how to talk to you.
  • Options
    Late to the poll, but oh well:

1) How long have you posted and/or lurked?
    I lurked for a year just started posting a few months ago.
    2) What's your favorite thing to chat about?
    Art, weddings, TV, decorating, cooking, almost anything actually.
    3) Married? Getting married?
    August 8th, 2010, these last two months have flown by.
    4) What's your opinion on Tom Hanks?
    It's strange because I like a lot of his movies (The burbs! The money pit, Forrest Gump, Philadelphia, Green Mile, Castaway, yes, I like Castaway) but something about him really bugs me.
    I also hate Morgan Freeman, which is sac-relig at our house because FI's favorite movie is Shawshank Redemption.
    5) Republican or Democrat or middle of the road or NADER!!!!?
    Liberal.
    6) Favorite Ice breaker joke? 
    hmm, not so much on the one liners, I usually would end up telling a long, embarrassing/funny story about me.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    This was one of the best E days in a long time and some prude had to come in and knock our dead baby jokes.

How to you get 10 dead babies out of a blender?

A: Doritos. 

"It's shart week." -georgiabride
    "This post is seriously retarded." -Stackeye210
    Miss
    Mrs & ZOMG we built a howse!
    being healthy. blog.
  • Options
    aragx6aragx6 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    Thank you for making it exceedingly obvious that I am doing no work in my cube by making me laugh out loud with that.

Think baby dip tastes like chicken? Or veal?
    Lizzie
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_getting-knooooowwww-yoooouuuuuu?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:ea1d6b44-f012-411b-97e8-84122ca970aaPost:158c7c7d-9634-4732-b99f-97589745e2d9">Re: Getting to knooooowwww yoooouuuuuu....</a>:
    [QUOTE]Late to the poll, but oh well: 1) How long have you posted and/or lurked? I lurked for a year just started posting a few months ago. 2) What's your favorite thing to chat about? Art, weddings, TV, decorating, cooking, almost anything actually. 3) Married? Getting married? August 8th, 2010, these last two months have flown by. 4) What's your opinion on Tom Hanks? It's strange because I like a lot of his movies (The burbs! The money pit, Forrest Gump, Philadelphia, Green Mile, Castaway, yes, I like Castaway) but something about him really bugs me. I also hate Morgan Freeman, which is sac-relig at our house because FI's favorite movie is Shawshank Redemption. 5) Republican or Democrat or middle of the road or NADER!!!!? Liberal. 6) Favorite Ice breaker joke?  hmm, not so much on the one liners, I usually would end up telling a long, embarrassing/funny story about me.
    Posted by reddy123[/QUOTE]

Ooh, potential psycho alarm... doesn't like Tom Hanks or Morgan Freeman!
    imageimage
    Our Story MAJORLY UPDATED 8/6/09
    Wouldn't it be nice to live together in the kind of world where we belong?
  • Options
    Oh man aragx!  I am not sure how to answer that. 

Where's your pic?  Are you the chick that was in a fedex box?

"It's shart week." -georgiabride
    "This post is seriously retarded." -Stackeye210
    Miss
    Mrs & ZOMG we built a howse!
    being healthy. blog.
  • Options
    aragx6aragx6 member
    Nope not fedex girl. I should have a picture -- it's just that any decent one is on facebook, which I can't get on from work (the irony of not being able to get on facebook when I can spend half my day on TK is not lost on me).
    Lizzie
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_getting-knooooowwww-yoooouuuuuu?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:ea1d6b44-f012-411b-97e8-84122ca970aaPost:f66847cc-9b03-4ee7-96d5-31f52767c493">Re: Getting to knooooowwww yoooouuuuuu....</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Getting to knooooowwww yoooouuuuuu.... : Ooh, potential psycho alarm... doesn't like Tom Hanks or Morgan Freeman!
    Posted by sarah0725[/QUOTE]

<div>Ha!</div>
    Photobucket
  • Options
    aragx6aragx6 member

Hokay, at least I have a personalized avatar now.

Lizzie
  • Options
    1) How long have you posted and/or lurked?  Since February
    2) What's your favorite thing to chat about?  Most things besides tedious invitation stuff
    3) Married? Getting married?  Getting married 4/9/11
    4) What's your opinion on Tom Hanks?  I don't mind him much anymore now that he's not in every single movie like he was in the mid-'90s.
    5) Republican or Democrat or middle of the road or NADER!!!!?  Democrat all the way!
    6) Favorite Ice breaker joke?  What's the opposite of Christopher Reeves?  Christopher Walken.
  • Options
    Damn, I spent a horrid morning at the dentist and missed all the fun.

I didn't read everything, but I saw that good ol' beachmuffin is back again, and have to add that every time Labrwhatever posts, I read her name as Labia, and it makes me chuckle.

So tell me:

1) How long have you posted and/or lurked? I lurked since Oct, but started posting around the first of the year on and off.
    2) What's your favorite thing to chat about? Other people, especially the scandalous or moronic ones.
    3) Married? Getting married? 115 days to go!
    4) What's your opinion on Tom Hanks? I like him a lot, and I loved the fact that he was behind the HBO miniseries "The Pacific"
    5) Republican or Democrat or middle of the road or NADER!!!!? I lean toward the conservative, but not Republican. I am a political nomad.
    6) Favorite Ice breaker joke? well now that all the dead baby jokes are taken...
    Photobucket
  • Options
    What's better than a dead baby in a blender?

Nothing.
  • Options
    1) How long have you posted and/or lurked? I joined in March I think and have mostly lurked, but made a few posts on some other boards.

2) What's your favorite thing to chat about? Sports, TV, Movies, myself (just kidding)

3) Married? Getting married? getting married!

4) What's your opinion on Tom Hanks? I think he's pretty awesome.

5) Republican or Democrat or middle of the road or NADER!!!!? Mostly Democrat, but I find myself growing slightly more conservative than I use to be.

6) Favorite Ice breaker joke? A man walks into a bar. He says "ow" *badumbum*
    or
    "knock knock"
    "who's there?"
    "interrupting cow"
    "interrupti..."
    (interjects)"MOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"
    Anniversary
  • Options
    1) How long have you posted and/or lurked? a month

2) What's your favorite thing to chat about? myself

3) Married? Getting married? getting married

4) What's your opinion on Tom Hanks? i'd do him

5) Republican or Democrat or middle of the road or NADER!!!!? republican

6) Favorite Ice breaker joke? i typically make fun of people
    Anniversary
  • Options
    1) How long have you posted and/or lurked? A year and a half
    2) What's your favorite thing to chat about? Snarky stuff
    3) Married? Getting married? Married
    4) What's your opinion on Tom Hanks? I like him, usually
    5) Republican or Democrat or middle of the road or NADER!!!!? Middle of the road
    6) Favorite Ice breaker joke? I don't open with jokes. I'm more of a jazz hands girl
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Infertile, living childfree, advocating like a BOSS
  • Options
    I signed up December '07 when MOH got engaged. I've been posting ever since, but I usually hang out on my local and lurk on a few of the other boards.
    On here? I love Maggie dresses :)
    Married 05-16-09
    I think his range as an actor is phenomenal. He can do comedy and drama and be spot-on for both. Whenever I think of him I hear him say, "Hi." It seems like he says it exactly the same in every.single.movie. he's ever done :)
    Conservative, which isn't necessarily always the Republican party anymore. I vote for individual candidates and issues, not strictly on party lines.
    I don't know many ice breaker jokes but my favorite joke ever is a long one about a man who gets a **** for a duck, a duck for a ****, and $30 for a ****ed up duck :) (It's super funny when you hear somebody tell it who never swears)
    That's Mrs.skWhitneyAmanda to you!

You're my true love, my whole heart ♥ ♥ ♥ <-- Married Bio <br>
  • Options
    Since Spring 2010
    Me, my Fiancé, my origins, history and most controversial subjects, I love to heat a discussion with some controversy!
    Getting married to my BESTEST FRIEND in August 2011
    I like him as an actor as well as he seems to have a good personality
    I guess I would be liberal, but I really don't get into politics that much...
    I don't have a particular sentence, I just try to come up with something clever and suited to the situation....But a joke I like a lot is :
    A blonde asks her friend; "What does IDK mean?" Her friend says back, I don't know. The blonde answers back sayin Danm nobody knows what it means... Or
    How do you hurt Lady Gaga?

You poker face!
  • Options
    1) How long have you posted and/or lurked? I've been lurking since I got engaged last August. I think I've posted on a here a couple of times, though.
    2) What's your favorite thing to chat about? Oh ya know...anything really.
    3) Married? Getting married? Getting married in 16 months
    4) What's your opinion on Tom Hanks? He and Meg Ryan are the greatest romantic comedy couple there is. Hands down.
    5) Republican or Democrat or middle of the road or NADER!!!!? Registered Dem. but I don't always vote party lines.
    6) Favorite Ice breaker joke? Don't have one...sorry.
    Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards