North Carolina
Options

What's The Point?

Isn't the point of this board to help each other out, ask questions, get feedback and ideas? Im just making sure I am not confused, because I have someone who responds to all of my posts who is not helpful, doesn't provide suggestions and is, well just plain rude! I don't get it! Sorry- had to vent it out!

Re: What's The Point?

• Options
    momofaydenmomofayden member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Andrea is a troll who pops in now and again with nasty comments. Just ignore 'it' and don't respond.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ignore Andrea, she never has anything nice to say....she likes to pop in every now and then and irritate us :)
    image Ellie and Morgan
  • Options
    LBM7189LBM7189 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ok good.......I was thinking it was me!!  I went so far as to ask my FI if he ever dated an Andrea that I didn't know about thinking she saw our E-pic and was just being mean!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh gosh no, ignore all comments that come from that sn! I don't think Andrea is a person, as no person I know has the time to be bitchy towards people they don't know nor have done anything to them. And the people who are bitchy towards people who have perceivably "done something towards them" are sad anyhow... and she can't even fit that mold. Must be a glitch in the system.
    imageLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I try and ignore her but always reply back like a lady. It has been tough sometimes but please don't take anything she says personally.Cicy
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That is the point but some people are just rude and you have to ignore that. The thing you'll have to keep in mind as you plan your wedding is that when you put your ideas out there, be prepared for some people to disagree. If you're happy with the decisions you've made, then don't ask for feedback.However, most of the girls here are very supportive. Enjoy your engagement and happy wedding planning!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    oh gosh, i guess my hormones have been out of control lately.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The internet allows people total anonymity, so some individuals like to take advantage of that and take out their frustrations or general unhappiness on others, because they can hide behind a screen name and do it. "andrea" was probably bullied as a child and now this is payback. ;)
  • Options
    LBM7189LBM7189 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Girls.....
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    lb...come sit on mother supreme aundrea's sofa. is everything ok.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    she is just a miserable person that obviously doesn't get enough love and attention and has to scope it out on these boards.....ignore her, we all do
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've always thought Andrea is a man with small penis issues. "She" certainly sounds like a man when "she" writes, anyway.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Bec, rofllmao.....
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    becs, are you really 34. it's a good thing that wedding day is coming soon. that's a little older than most people. if you need a prescription of viagria for the man let me know. happy halloweeen wedding day.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Me thinks Bec really struck a nerve... must've been on the right track with her theory...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    totally agree with katherine and bec!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    actually i do have a small penis.. a very tiny one to be exact...with lots of sensitivity... but the difference is that my husband knows how to make it happy. something you gals will never know the light of the day for.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    oh good for you. now settle yourself.
    imageLilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards