North Carolina
Options

Looking for something to do this Saturday night?

Hey girls. If you live in the Triangle and are looking for something to do this Saturday night, please consider coming to the 37 annual Jaycees' Haunted House at American Tobacco Park in downtown Durham. Jaycees has chosen the Animal Protection Society of Durham as their charity of the night this Saturday. I am a volunteer for the APS and support the work they do to rescue and find homes for animals in Durham County. Since it seems like most of us a big animals lovers, you can understand why I support them. Grace and I along with our significant others will be there volunteering. So please stop by, say hi, and have a good time. The info is: Theme: Haunted Prison...Oooo Location: Crowe Lobby 406 Blackwell Street Durham, NC 27701 (again, this is the American Tobacco complex next to Bulls stadium) Tickets: $7, but can be purchased in advance for a discount. You can also get a discount by making a donation to the APS. Time: 6:45 to 11 pm There will also be raffles and other events going on. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Re: Looking for something to do this Saturday night?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'll be out of town but I hope you and Grace (and your sig os) have fun!  Thanks for contributing to a great cause :)
    imageimageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    CJ4578CJ4578 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I will also be out of town but have a great time volunteering! I work with APS a lot to help them recruit volunteers so thanks for making my job a little easier. :)
    -- C
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Well, I certaintly support programs like the APS and admire that you volunteer with them, but there is no way in HECK I am going to something called a haunted prison! haha I am such a scardy-cat, last Halloween I went on a haunted trail with DH and about jumped out of my skin.  My heart can't take it lol!You and Grace have fun though, I hope the event is a success!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    that sounds like so much fun!!!! i have to make the 2 1/2 hour haul to olga saturday so me and my mom will be up that way but i don't think she would want to go.
  • Options
    alliegator8alliegator8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If nothing else, at least stop by and say hi, drop of a can of dog food. American Tobacco is such a nice place to eat and hang out just on it's own!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards