Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

broken thread?

Every time I try and reopen the "good morning" thread, I get an error message. What gives?

Re: broken thread?

• Options
    It opens for me.  But I'm the last poster - maybe I broke it.  LOL
  • Options
    Friday doesn't like you I guess. It opens for me.

In any case, Happy Friday!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    Same thing is happening for me. I opened it fine earlier but now a pop up says 'page aborted' or something.
  • Options
    kate, it's nice to know I'm not the only one. At this point I don't really care if Friday likes me or not. I LOVELOVELOVE Friday, especially when it is payday!
  • Options
    I'm having trouble with multiple threads.  They'll open briefly, then I get an error message.  Not all threads give me the problem, just some.
  • Options
    TK.com must be having a Monday....

Either that or maybe I broke it... maybe that's what I get for trying to start a thread. LOL!
  • Options
    I haven't had any problems.  If you do again, can you copy the error you're getting and post it for me?  Or take a screen shot and post it or something?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    It's happened with several threads for me.

And more than once.

If it does it again, I'll try to post it.
  • Options
    Dani, can you just email me at ucfalexia27@hotmail.com and I'll reply to it.  I can't figure out a way to post the pic without God and Country knowing what was on my screen...
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_broken-thread?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:f7d3f2d4-d7f6-4f60-99a6-4edeb063a418Post:11ff6058-b037-4950-ae3b-8a90d2e2df1d">Re: broken thread?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Dani, can you just email me at ucfalexia27@hotmail.com and I'll reply to it.  I can't figure out a way to post the pic without God and Country knowing what was on my screen...
    Posted by AlexiaANDRobert[/QUOTE]

YGM
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards