Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Meet my Grandbabies!

Introducing my son's "twins", Ezio and Izio!  And no, I don't know which one is which.  The one without the mohawk is supposed to have an afro, so there's that.

He's learning about reproduction in school (hence the convo from yesterday) and he's doing the egg experiement.  I never got to do this in school, but always wanted to, so I guess I'm living vicariously through him. 

Hope everyone's day is off to a good start!

Re: Meet my Grandbabies!

• Options

Is that a skull? Did he dress his babies in Ed Hardy?? lol

That's so cute. I'm glad they make the boys do it too, and not just the girls in Home Ec.. or whatever they call it these days.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    Stackeye210Stackeye210 member
    First Comment
    edited January 2010
    Is that your weave glued to those eggs?  Tongue out

So what does he have to do?  Babysit them like a bag of flour?  We never did anything like that in school.

ALSO:  I love the pink bedazzled eyes! 
  • Options
    I love that the mohawk one's mouth is like inches to the side from his (?) eyes...that'll be a pretty hefty orthodontist bill ;)
  • Options
    Stacks!!!!  You called me out! lol

Yes, that's a skull.  He dressed them as a rock star.  My son is not emo, but all into rock bands like ACDC, Metallica, he likes Jimi Hendrix and SmashMouth and everything else.
  • Options
    Yeah, he has to carry them around and babysit them and make sure they stay alive.  A lot of the kids in his class have "killed" some of their children off.  He's proud that he's kept them alive.  He's quite a good "father." ha!
  • Options
    When I was in middle school and we were studying genetics, we had a partner and using our traits, had to weigh the probabilities of what our 'kid' would look like. 
    My guy and I named our kid J.Crew. 
  • Options
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    hahaha, fishy!

J. Crew, classic! ha
  • Options
    I had to do this in HS! I found a miniature bassinette baby shower decoration and carried my egg around in that all week. Her name was Ugly. Yours are adorable! You must be so proud, Granny!
  • Options
    Your son sounds like such a neat kid! 
  • Options
    Thanks, Bec and Stacks!

He is a cool kid.  Annoying sometimes, but cool! :)
  • Options

Very cute, Capri!  BTW, I'm back on FB for now.  I have to be able to keep up with my Survivor peeps once that starts back up.  :-)

• Options
    Hell yeah, coco!  When's the season start!  I can't wait to see Rusell, even though he's going to be one of the first to go.
  • Options
    OOOHHH.  The Heroes vs. Villians season looks AWESOME!

I love Russell.  And Rupert.  He's back too.
    Holy Crap. We survived the first year!
    http://tidetravel.weebly.com/index.html
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_meet-grandbabies?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:f993a145-f0ab-470f-856b-8865c92e49c9Post:3330b2b7-ed61-411a-8ddc-b50d1b83e293">Re: Meet my Grandbabies!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hell yeah, coco!  When's the season start!  I can't wait to see Rusell, even though he's going to be one of the first to go.
    Posted by bbyckes[/QUOTE]

I don't know.  You would think that he has an advantage, since this season was filmed before his season aired, so the Survivors he is playing with probably don't know his tricks.
    Holy Crap. We survived the first year!
    http://tidetravel.weebly.com/index.html
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_meet-grandbabies?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:f993a145-f0ab-470f-856b-8865c92e49c9Post:3330b2b7-ed61-411a-8ddc-b50d1b83e293">Re: Meet my Grandbabies!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hell yeah, coco!  When's the season start!  I can't wait to see Rusell, even though he's going to be one of the first to go.
    Posted by bbyckes[/QUOTE]
    It starts on Feb. 11!  I agree that Russell will probably not last very long this time. 

Tide, I like Rupert too! 
  • Options
    I haven't watched Survivor in years, but Colby's hawtness might suck me in.

Congrats, Granny Capri!! 
  • Options
    somehow my health class in HS missed this project. I too always wanted an egg baby (though our school did flour babies). My friend made a head for her flour baby out of a nylon stocking and stuffing and embroidered a cute little face on it. It was adorable! =)
  • Options
    We had to carry around those animated dolls when I was in junior high for this project.  I was so excited to get one and then mine died (not from anything I did, but because his batteries were bad). 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards