New Jersey
Options

Videographer under $800

Hi all,

Was wondering if anyone out there knows of a decent videographer in north central jersey that is under $1000. I know that is a really low amount. Originally I was going to opt out of video because of budget constraints, but I have recently been second guessing. I dont want to have any regrets later on.  I don't need all the bells and whistles, just someone who is reliable, descent work and fair priced.

Thanks for any suggestions!

Re: Videographer under $800

• Options
    "Decent" and "fair priced" are subjective. I'd check out Craigslist to find someone that has talent, but just starting out. I think I'd rather do that than pay someone who is supposedly "established" and is charging under $1000.
  • Options
    Tom brant is pretty good and in that range, but he was booked on my date....I'm using Martin's Video (from south jersey but they travel) my whole thing is like 1050.  I wasn't looking to spend a ton either and though I'm definitely getting the quality I'm paying for (I realize they are not the best out there by far), the product they showed me was sufficient for me.  Let me know if you have any questions
    How I unwind? The FI and I watch old TV shows Photobucket 187image 124image 48image 15image RSVP Date March 31 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Davids bridal does a decent job and have great prices
    Wedding Countdown Ticker 192 Invited image
    65 Are ready to party! image
    4 Are party poopers! image
    123 Have me stalking the mailbox.image
  • Options
    Pmed you
  • Options
    Thank you all for the advice... I will def. look into David's bridal, Martins video and Tom Brant... Like I said I'm looking for the basics with out spending a bigger fortune than necessary... I didn't even know David's bridal offered that service. Thank you again. I'm not sure how I feel about Craigslist but I might give it a shot if all else fails.
  • Options
    impossible... at least in my search. I met with one guy that was around this price and his product looked like something my teenage cousing could do for free... just my experience. There may be someone amazing out there who will do it for less. If you know any film students... they might be up for it!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards