New Jersey
Options

AW: Table Numbers

Instead of doing a photo slideshow, we're incorporating our childhood photos into the table numbers. Each table will have a photo of each of us on either side at the age of the table number.  I FINALLY scanned in the photos and completed the design. We're using these double-sided frames from IKEA (99 cents each).

and spray painting them wine to go with our colors.

Here are the first three frames:

Any thoughts before I finish with the remaining tables?
Anniversary Photobucket

Re: AW: Table Numbers

• Options
    Laurms15Laurms15 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love that idea. DH and I thought about doing that!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    oh I like the frames- are they 4x6?
    *~allie~*

• Options
    edited December 2011
    super cute!
  • Options
    Lola MinnieLola Minnie member
    edited December 2011

Cute! I think Tiff did that too, maybe she has some advice.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Really cute idea, I love it!  Cute photos too.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Very cute idea!
  • Options
    felicia220felicia220 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sherri I love love love them. What a cute idea!  I wish I had time to do something like that.  Can I hire you?  haha jk
  • Options
    smw42smw42 member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_aw-table-numbers?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:90Discussion:0058f165-745b-4e45-a969-500ed59eb26ePost:8f738d2b-c278-4fcf-b819-14a60d84c682">Re: AW: Table Numbers</a>:
    [QUOTE]Sherri I love love love them. What a cute idea!  I wish I had time to do something like that.  Can I hire you?  haha jk
    Posted by felicia220[/QUOTE]

Hahaha- I will take orders on a first come first serve basis! lol

Allie- Yes, the frames are 4x6, which made printing easy
    Anniversary Photobucket
  • Options
    felicia220felicia220 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Well I am first then!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Very cute!

Logan Alexander born May 9th 2011. He has stolen my heart forever. Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BFP #2 05/24/12 EDD 01/31/13 D&C 06/26/12 Missing you. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Diagnosed with Ashermans 11/06/12 Surgery 01/18/13, Cleared for TTC 03/01/13 image
    My Ovulation Chart
    || Ovulation Tracker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_aw-table-numbers?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:90Discussion:0058f165-745b-4e45-a969-500ed59eb26ePost:b222b76f-9403-451e-a80f-b7d1bd7e3038">Re: AW: Table Numbers</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: AW: Table Numbers : Hahaha- I will take orders on a first come first serve basis! lol Allie- Yes, the frames are 4x6, which made printing easy
    Posted by smw42[/QUOTE]

sweeet- if I find a spare minute I'll take a ride to IKEA... I need to buy a dresser from there anyways haha
    *~allie~*

• Options
    jchristeljchristel member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    second? :)
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011

That's how I wanted to do my tables and that frame is perfect! Thanks for the post on it, I'm going tomorrow to buy mine! :)

imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    smw42smw42 member
    edited December 2011
    Just make sure they have them in stock still- I bought 20 so I'm not sure how many they have left. I think you can check the inventory on the website.
    Anniversary Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards