North Carolina
Options

I miss knotting!

Hi Ladies! I get to catch up and read all the posts late in the evenings, but I miss being able to interact with you ladies during the day. I wish I had the opportunity. Not much new on my wedding front, just anxiously counting down the days. My bridesmaid dresses and invitations have come in, which I pick up in just a few weeks. Miss you ladies!

Re: I miss knotting!

• Options
    NcsuPsychNcsuPsych member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    *Waves* Welcome to 'Evening Knotting!' :)Thats exciting about dresses and invites. We JUST settled on a BM dress and we're probably doing last minute Invites *sigh*. . .I couldnt find a photographer in time to do some kind of Engagment picture so that we could do the invites we really wanted. . . ugh.What dresses did you get?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I got these beautiful taffeta dresses from Alfred Angelo. Not your color of course, but I LOVE them! :) [img]http://tinyurl.com/d54n8c[/img]
  • Options
    NcsuPsychNcsuPsych member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Very pretty! :)  My dress is Taffeta! I love the way it moves and holds it self nicely without having to wear the fluffy skirt thing underneath.  Now. . if only my dress would hurry up and arrive!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Very true! I think taffeta is beautiful. I think it will be so pretty on my bridesmaids for our garden wedding - elegant without being heavy, hot satin.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Haha I have to do my knotting in the evenings too! I'm a teacher so I barely have time to eat/breathe/sit down/take a bathroom break during the day. The good news is that there's always a lot to read every night!
    image Matt & Ashley 5.08.10
  • Options
    LVCKLVCK member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm another evening knotter. I work in schools and though I spend a lot of time on my computer writing psychological reports, any Boards are blocked from work :(.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We miss you too Katherine!
  • Options
    grace_ugagrace_uga member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I miss you = come Knot more. On another note, my bridesmaid dresses were taffeta and the girls said they were really comfortable to wear and great if it gets hot because it didn't show sweat and it didn't feel really heavy.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i miss you katherine!!!!! i haven't even done invites yet....i guess i should do something about that....eventually....soon??? lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards