New Jersey

North jersey officiant

I need an officiant for an October wedding, any suggestions for a reliable and fair priced officiant?

Re: North jersey officiant

• We used April Beer. I highly recommend her.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • We used Michael Festa.  He was great!
  • Hi - hope this helps - we hired one of these officiants - but met with both and they are def both great! 

1. Rev. Richard Cash - http://ministerrfcash.com

Our ceremony is upcoming - i can't give a full review - however meeting them went great and both are resonably priced! Good Luck :)
    Anniversary

Vacation
  • Absolutely LOVED Rev Richard Cash! We weren't really sure what we wanted our ceremony to be .... and Richard sent us so many samples of what we coule do, readings etc. It made my life so much easier! He was truely wonderful and our guests all commented about how beautiful the ceremony was! 
  • I agree with "Zelamoonbeam" whole heartedly! My FI and I just met with Richard Cash and we loved him! Very down to earth and was able to help us customize our ceremony exactly how we wanted.  He has several sample ceremonies on his site www.ministercash.com. He's worth checking out and very reasonably priced. He even worked with our budget and adjusted his fee without us even asking since we are having a simple/small ceremony.  Quick with response as well! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm using Mitch Maged who also got great reviews. My FI and I met with him and we booked him on the spot. He was hilarious and had lots of samples for us to go through. He was reasonably priced vs Celia Milton and April Beer who I also considered.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We ended up having Rev. Gerry Appel fill in last minute after Mitch the Minister cancelled due to a death in the family. I'm not sure of his rates but he was great.
  • How much are Richard cash's rates?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards