New Jersey
Options

Where to buy bridesmaids dresses?

I bought my dress from Hollywood Bridal in Kenilworth and as far as I know, there is no discount for the bridesmaid's dresses so I figured I could shop around for better prices and more options. I want the girls to wear similar dresses but not exact matches. I plan on picking a length/fabric and a few designers with matching colors and let them choose, so I need a place with a lot of options and as always, the cheaper the better (aiming for under $150). Where did everyone find their BM dresses?

Re: Where to buy bridesmaids dresses?

• Options
    shoebieshoebie member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited July 2012
    From what your asking for I would think Davids Bridal is your best bet. Cheap, many styles in the same color.
  • Options
    I used Russell's Bridal in Linden, NJ. They have a ton of designers and the staff is great. They don't offer a discount, but if you get the groomsmen's tuxedos there the bridesmaids will get free alterations. That's a big savings for them.
  • Options
    jcg98jcg98 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    Another vote for Russell's, I had a great experience there.  But did you inquire at Hollywood about BM dresses?  That's a popular place for dresses on this board and I'd be very surprised if they didn't at least offer free alterations to BMs since you got your gown there.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

• Options
    Thanks for the input. I'll double check with Hollywood Bridal about any discounts - I thought it was strange that they didn't offer anything either.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards