New Jersey
Options

Jeweler Recommendations

Hi Ladies!

So my fiancé and I are ready to start wedding ring shopping. He bought my engagement ring in NYC, but we'd like to buy our bands somewhere local (less hassle). I don't wear much jewelry and as such, don't know of any good jewelers in the area (but there are a bunch within a 10 mile radius).

Any recommendations would be so helpful and appreciated.  We're located in Berkeley Heights, NJ.  

Tongue out

Re: Jeweler Recommendations

• Options
    smw42smw42 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Blue nile! I know it isn't local but we have been 100% happy with their customer service and quality.
    Anniversary Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My jeweler is in the Wayne Jewelery Exchange...by the Willowbrook mall.  He's awesome! He's very reputable, honest, and has beautiful stuff.  Thomas Jewelers is the name.  If you are interested, let me know and I can give you his exact whereabouts inside the Jewelery Exchange.
    ~Chelsea~
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    mbcdefgmbcdefg member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011

We bought MH's ring at The Jewlery Exchange in Edgewater (Lydia's Jewelry booth).

My rings are from danforthdiamond.com.

• Options
    maddie7maddie7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I highly rec. Adlers in Westfield- close for you.  My FI got my engagement ring there, my dad got my moms there, and we just ordered our bands.  They are just wonderful to work with and awesome quality.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_jeweler-recommendations?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:90Discussion:0a34c894-c727-4518-8c52-f6753e1a7f90Post:a6daf368-305e-4efc-9fe8-af417a1f44a8">Re: Jeweler Recommendations</a>:
    [QUOTE]I highly rec. Adlers in Westfield- close for you.  My FI got my engagement ring there, my dad got my moms there, and we just ordered our bands.  They are just wonderful to work with and awesome quality.
    Posted by maddie7[/QUOTE]

Awesome, thanks!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We went to Helzberg in the Rockaway Mall. A little pricey but the rings are beautiful and the service there was amazing.. My FI got my e-ring somewhere else and the band is all messed up and they offered to totally replace it before the wedding for almost nothing.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I second BlueNile - you can't beat the prices and the quality is great. My FI got my engagement diamond there and it is just beautiful and I get compliments all the time (mostly from total strangers) about how sparkly it is......BUT if you really want somewhere local, Braunschweiger jewelers in New Providence is great - we got my band there and had them set it with the diamond from BlueNile. They are great to work with there and are very knowledgeable.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards