North Carolina
Options

Good Morning!

Good Morning Ladies! Its a tad bit wet and rainy out so be careful! Its almost Thursday :) What is everyone up to today? My friend is coming over tonight and we're doing kabobs (sp?) on the grill. . assuming we can use the grill *crosses fingers in hopes the rain stops* Bright side for those tying the knot this weekend!! Looks like it'll be bright and shiney :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Good Morning!

• Options
    LVCKLVCK member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm off to work today, then to my grad school this evening b/c we have an intern meeting tomorrow. I also have to study for my school psychologist licensing exam I'm taking on Saturday. Yipee. Fun day. At least I get to see FI tonight!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    No. Not a good morning. DH picked the dog up this morning (he can't walk up and down the stairs anymore) and he peed all over him, and the floor, which I spent all morning cleaning up. At least I didn't get peed on, but damn. I need the weekend. Stat.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh Lusher, that is terrible!  Patrick's dog has peed on me before.  It is not fun.  Sounds like you guys need the weekend and a strong drink!Not much going on for me today.  I'm having lunch with a friend which is guarenteed to turn in to a b*tch fest and tonight we are going shopping for Operation Christmas Child toys.  Only 3 more days until Patrick is back!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Beka, I hope the rain stops so you all can grill and so I don't have to walk the dog in this weather anymore! Kathleen, that sucks!  At least it wasn't you but an unhappy hubby is never good.  Its almost the weekend! Megan, why will lunch be a b-fest??  Is that a good or a bad thing?  We have the first NC State b-ball game tonight!  I'm excited FI and I get to go on a "date" to the game.  I hope work stays quiet so I can work on some thank you notes from our e-party ;)
    imageimageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    grace_ugagrace_uga member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good morning everyone :)I will be spending the day overanalyzing photos because we just got our slideshow and now have access to all our pictures :)So happy :")
  • Options
    allie76allie76 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Morning ladies! I'm busy at work today and trying to stay dry.
    TTC since Sept 2009 with PCOS. 3 failed Clomid cycles; 3 failed IUI's; 1 failed injectable + TI cycle. Surprise BFP on 1/22/12 while waiting to start IVF! EDD 9/30/12.
    Missed m/c discovered 2/20/12 (8w1d). D&C 2/23/12
    Photobucket [img]http://i54.tinypic.com/zsk41e.jpg[/img]

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    wlfpkbridewlfpkbride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good morning. Rain sucks. According to weather.com it's not supposed to stop until late tomorrow night :-/ Britney, FI and I will be at the game too! We went to the exhibition game at Reynolds last week but we could only stay for the first half :-/
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good morning! I will be running around like a crazy person all day trying to finalize details and pick up last minute items I need. Then dinner with my family tonight for my Grandma's 88th birthday. My MOH gets here today and a bunch of my bridesmaids are coming in tonight! It's almost here! And it's not going to rain!
  • Options
    allie76allie76 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay Jessica!!!!
    TTC since Sept 2009 with PCOS. 3 failed Clomid cycles; 3 failed IUI's; 1 failed injectable + TI cycle. Surprise BFP on 1/22/12 while waiting to start IVF! EDD 9/30/12.
    Missed m/c discovered 2/20/12 (8w1d). D&C 2/23/12
    Photobucket [img]http://i54.tinypic.com/zsk41e.jpg[/img]

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay for all our ladies getting married this weekend! :)It's even a little cool here in FL today. But very overcast.I'm just here at work. Probably avoiding work in between projects.Then home for dinner & paper writing.And watching the movie "UP"-- which I'm SO excited about. lol. I haven't seen it yet but I've heard it's so good.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    CJ4578CJ4578 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Morning ladies- Yay Jessica!Lusher, that's never fun, I'm sorry! My dog is a nervous pee-er, and every time she sees something she's scared of (say, our 90 year old neighbor, a small child, or a plastic bag) she pees on herself. At the same time, she's trying to burrow into my calves. Result= pee on feet. Every d*mn time.Working late again but at least it's almost Friday and I have a glorious lazy weekend to look forward too! :)
    -- C
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Good Morning!  Lusher...ugh...not a fun way to start a morning!  I second that drink.  Jess -- so exciting!  Hope you're having fun with family and friends...looks like it's going to be beautiful weather this weekend!  I'm excited b/c my bpic album is ordered and should arrive just in time for our wedding...woohoo!  Gift for groom...check!  Also got all my work shower thank you notes done last night..check, check!!  And then over lunch I'm headed to the mall for some honeymoon shopping!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good morning!  I'm glad its not raining as hard as yesterday.  Working on homework and my lit review today.  No fun, but I'll feel so much better when the lit review is done and I can focus on getting married in 37 days!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    morning ladies!! (she says while she takes the swimmies off her arms)is it ever going to stop raining!! i have to move this weekend!! jess - fingers crossed for nice weather for the both of us!!! kathleen - sorry about puppy :(  is puppy just old or hurt that it cant go down the steps?
  • Options
    alliegator8alliegator8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good morning ladies.  I know the rain stinks, but my gardens really needed it.I'm starting to plan our honeymoon today.  Now that I know where we want to go, I can start working on it :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    midnite, he's just old :(
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    poor puppy! i know its not fun cleaning it up but at least he has two great people that still want to care for him :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards