New Jersey
Options

My Re-intro- intro yourself too!

Wow lots of new names here! I'm Marni, i grew up in Ridgefield NJ and I got married July 6, 2008.  I usually don't get a chance to get on here anymore but i do lurk occasionally.  I'm a bit of an AW so i'm sure the ladies don't miss that  haha.My huby's name is Aaron and he grew up in New City, Ny.We now live in River Edge with our puppy and are planning to add to the fam. soon :)For work i'm a voice teacher at a music studio in Midland Park and I also do stuff i can't mention here for fear of banning :p

Re: My Re-intro- intro yourself too!

• Options
    DeirdreAnneDeirdreAnne member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Marni,  thank you for introducing yourself... I feel like a moron because I'm not sure I ever did it in the first place!  Anyway, my name is Deirdre.  I grew up in Hillsborough and went to the College of NJ.  That's where I met my FI, Chris.  He is from North Arlington, NJ.  Our wedding is June 25, 2010 at St. Joseph's Church, then reception at Somerset Hills Hotel in Warren.I'm pretty much a lurker but I try to give help whenever I can (which is not often since I'm still getting used to the planning business.)I'm also a teacher.  I teach Spanish at the middle school in Basking Ridge.  Nice to meet you!  :-)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Nice to meet you too Dierdre and congrats on your wedding :)Seems pretty quiet here today.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Names Nicole I grew up in Compton.. met my FI in the slammer while I was doing a hard 5 for robbery. Getting married in November if everything goes aiight with my probation officer ;) Theme of my wedding is 40's & Hoes... Colors of my wedding are colt 45 gold, blood red & caution yellow.lol
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Heh. I love the them nicole.  You could make caution tape wands instead of ribbon wands!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    OMG!! Nicole you are a trip!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hell yeah, our signature drink is mad dog 20/20
  • Options
    SinthyaSinthya member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    nicole, I just threw up in my mouth a little.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sorry Sin.. but you know I have to keep it gully.
  • Options
    lin313dalin313da member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi, my name is Linda. I'm new to the board. My FI and I got engaged this past June and we are set to marry on August 7, 2010. I'm from the Somerville area and I teach 6th grade Math in Bridgewater.I'm new to all of this planning, and so far, I have gotten some great tips from members of the board.  Thanks Ladies!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    acablitasacablitas member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi. My name is Annie, and fiance's name is Michael (I call him Mikey).  We got engaged on 02.12.2009 in Puerto Rico.  We're getting married on 03.26.2010. I work in HR, and my company manages clients at Fortune 500 clients.  I sit onsite at one of our clients (one of the top 10 pharma companies in the world) in Bridgewater. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards