New Jersey
Options

depositing checks - update

So, I have been depositing checks for the past week into MY account (not a joint account) with no problem at any of the braches of TD bank. So yesterday I go to the one I normally use on a regular basis and they refused to deposit unless we open a joint account which we are NOT planning on doing. Anyway I go to a totally differnet locationt today and NO PROBLEM. So moral of the story -- even with the same silly bank differnt branches play by different rules!

Re: depositing checks - update

• Options
    figililifigilili member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    crazy... by the way, how is your husband doing???  surgery went ok?  maybe you posted an update but i've been gone for awhile playing wifey
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    hey figilili....long time no chat...not sure when I last posted the update...long story short --- surgery in March went well, then on our honeymoon (next to last day) he had trouble with bloody nose and stuffy - got home and that Sunday his nose swelled - went to doc they did biopsy the following Wed and scheduled him for more surgery on June 24 (one month from the wedding - 3 months from original surgery). This time they were very aggressive and removed his entire upper jaw and recreated it with bone from his leg. And they were going to follow up with chemo and radiation. He was recovering well and about 2 weeks ago felt stuffy in his nose again....they suctioned some tissue out and sent to to be looked at --- got results today -- the tumor seems to be coming back AGAIN!!! On the positive side he started the radiation and chemo yesterday so hopefully this will knock it out of him. They have admitted him to the hospital so that they can do double doses of the chemo and radiation - so instead of once a day for radiation he will get hit twice a day and be on the chemo with an IV for 24 hours 5 days a week. He will be in the hospital for 5 days then home for 9 - for a total of 5 rotations. Keeping our fingers crossed. It's been a rough one. I keep telling him "Thanks for making sure to get the in sickness part of our vows out of the way.....now get better so we can work on the in health part of it"
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    PS.....thanks for remembering.....and asking :-)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    im so sorry you are going through this!! hang in there i hope he gets better sooon!!
    image 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    So sorry about this...my fingers are crossed things will be ok.
  • Options
    kle0113kle0113 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    So sorry you are going through all this.  Stay strong and you will get to that healthy part.  Wishing you and your husband and families all the best.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    kewltifkewltif member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I am SO SORRY you are going through this. Hang in there and be strong. It sounds like you guys are really pulling through and staying positive!
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone....hopefully in 10 weeks from now I will let you all know that the cancer is GONE!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards