New Jersey
Options

Francesco Mastalia/ Phil Cantor Photography

Hi Ladies!For those of you who didn't read my other post about "vintage style photographers", I am looking for good/ bad reviews on the below photographersFrancesco Mastalia/ Phil Cantor PhotographyThank You!

Re: Francesco Mastalia/ Phil Cantor Photography

• Options
    tvlirenetvlirene member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Francesco Mastalia and Susan Baker (www.susanbakerphotography.com) shot my wedding in Jamaica. My pictures are gorgeous and they really captured the moments. I have some pictures on FB if you're interested :) oh and I'm on Susans blog ("Harley & Me")
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    tvlirene:are Francesco Mastalia and Susan Baker two different photographers or do they work together? I am confused now.  I would love to see some of your images on FB.
  • Options
    tvlirenetvlirene member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sorry they are 2 different photographers. When I saw your post yesterday I thought that Susan Bakers style was similar. I actually have more wedding pics on my website. Email me and I'll give you the website addy. Tvlreen@mac.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Love Francesco Mastalia's work. But he was way out of my price range. He was named one of the knot's top photographers of 08 I believe it was. His brother shot my wedding.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Do you know what his general pricing was? I don't want to get to excited! I also came across Michael Frost, he did a spread in NJ Bridal Magazine, have you heard or seen his work? I can't seem to find a website for him but I believe he is located in NY. Thank You!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards