New Jersey
Options

Happy hump day :)

I have to be at a seminar tomorrow in Rutherford at 7:30 am...how long do you think it will take me from Sparta? I haven't hit the road that early in a long time.

Re: Happy hump day :)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm no help with the time, never traveled that area that time in the morning!Good Morning though!  Happy Hump day!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    No help here either, sorry.  Have a great Wednesday.  Exciting day for me...1:00 can't come soon enough!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Every night I prayed for you. Then when you were in my belly, I prayed harder. Now that you're in my arms, I pray even harder.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats again Jamie, once the closing happens, lay on the floor with FI and just take it in :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Cheryl.  Yeah we will be so relieved once this annoying process is over.  Last time I was excited to close, but after a month delay, I am chomping at the bit now.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Every night I prayed for you. Then when you were in my belly, I prayed harder. Now that you're in my arms, I pray even harder.
  • Options
    tvlirenetvlirene member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Jamie that's so exciting! It's the best feeling!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It really is Irene.  Thanks!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good morning!!! Congrats on the house.  Try to remember to take it all in.  I had this fantasy of being carried into the house and having a romantic evening eating chinese food in our bare house.  That quickly faded when FI decided that we needed to immediatly get started painting.  So try to enjoy it because before you know it you will be doing housework. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would just go by what mapquest says Irene. Add maybe an extra 15 or 30 minutes just in case there's traffic. That's pretty early, so hopefully you'll miss most traffic.
    ~Chelsea~
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Mrs.NYCMrs.NYC member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Usually that early going down 17 isn't that bad. I usually have to be in hasbrouck heights from Mahwah by 7 and I leave at 6:15 and that's more than enough time.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good Morning!  Congrats on the house!  It is a lot of work, but you'll still have a great time- soo exciting!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    morning!Jamie - Congrats on the house!!!!Irene - prob about 90min - just to be safe...you shouldnt hit any traffic tho....knock on wood!
  • Options
    tvlirenetvlirene member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OMG that's early! I hate early morning seminars....what happened to the nice evening ones that include dinner and open bar I used to go to???
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards