New Jersey
Options

DJ recs

Is there a spreadsheet floating around? Or do you have someone you would recommend? Our wedding is at the Graycliff and I'm looking for the DJ to do the reception and possibly a half hour ceremony.

Re: DJ recs

• Options
    edited December 2011
    there's been a couple posts recently, one not too far down. check them out.We're using Bob Albrecht from Fantasy DJsalso check the NNJ Vendors spreadsheet http://nnjvendors.weebly.com/index.html
    ~Chelsea~
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    there is a post below a bit   I am using Touch of class www.tocdjs.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    my sil just booked danny c~ he came very highly rec from the girls on this board.
  • Options
    Angie550Angie550 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I second Danny C!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sorry should have scrolled down. Thanks girls. I'm coming to jersey next month and want to book my dj while I'm there. When you meet w these ppl what kind of ?s do you ask?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We booked the DJ the graycliff recommended-Ultimate Entertainment.  We really like him when we met with him =)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Some DJ questions... ·         What genres do you play? ·         How would you describe your style? ·         Can you provide a song list? ·         How many breaks do you take and how often? ·         What does your set up look like, and how long does it take for you to set up/break down? ·         Do you wear formal attire? ·         Do you provide lighting, if so is there an additional fee? ·         Do you use commercial “pro-grade” equipment or consumer equipment? ·         Do you offer any equipment upgrades? (i.e. gobo lighting, plasma screens, etc.) ·         Will you emcee the event? ·         Do you have a video of a recent wedding you have worked? ·         What is the cost and what does that include? ·         Do you provide music for the cocktail hour, if so is there an additional fee? ·         Is there an overtime fee? ·         What is your backup plan in case of an emergency or equipment failure? ·         Are you insured?  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow thanks sea bass. I don't think we asked our venue half as many questions. :)
  • Options
    melissa721melissa721 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Jaime our guy was really great. Jason at Excel Entertainment.

bfp 1 - m/c 1.31.11 @ 10 weeks 

bfp 2 - baby born via c-section on 5.4.12 @ 37 weeks

TFAS since February 2013--BFP on cycle 1!

bfp 3 - blighted ovum/d&c on 4.13.13 @ 8 weeks

SA #1 - Slightly abnormal shape, #2 - very low count

Follistim + IUI 3x = BFN, BFN, very late BFP with super low progesterone --> c/p

Moving on to long protocol IVF with ICSI and PGS in August 2014...how in the holy hell did I get here? FU 2IF.

• Options
    lin313dalin313da member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm meeting with Danny C tomorrow night. FI saw him at a wedding and said he was great and that he had to have him! I heard he can be more pricey than others, but worth every penny... we'll see how things go tomorrow.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    debbs14debbs14 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    EliteSoundEntertainment.com I'm using DJ Mike. They did my cousins wedding and were amazing! There are alot of knottie reviews on here as well
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards