New Jersey
Options

Fuzzpops Reviews

Hi,My fiance and I saw them perform tonight at a wedding and they were really great.  I know one or two people mentioned them before so looking for any reviews (whether you booked them yourself or you saw them at a wedding).  My fiance would've booked them tonight but I want to make sure that I make the best choice...that I can afford :)TIA

Re: Fuzzpops Reviews

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We used them at our wedding in December and they rocked - they kept the dance floor packed and were a lot of fun. They did a HUGE range of music and played a lot of songs that I haven't typically heard at a wedding.That being said, there were a few songs we talked about a few days before the wedding that my husband wanted played and some of them they didn't get to. I believe this was because they were reading the crowd and keeping the party going, it didn't bother me, but MH has mentioned it a few times since the wedding, even though I don't think it was a big deal. They seriously rocked, especially for the price.A couple that was at our wedding booked them for their wedding next June just from their performance at ours. And I should mention that I'm a musician as are both people in the couple that booked them from our wedding. If you have any other questions feel free to email me at anotherNJbride@gmail.com
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I saw the Fuzzpops a few months ago at a wedding. They were good as far as music. The only thing I didn't like is that they played two Lady Gaga songs back to back and the girls tried to imitate her voice and it sounded terrible. So if you go with them, don't request Lady Gaga!I do know that the couple is still battling with them on a few things though and they weren't entirely happy. I'm not sure of the details, but I can find out from my mom if you want more information. My mom is very close with that bride's mom and my mom told me right away we wouldn't even be looking at them. Email me if you'd like more info I can definitely get the scoop! backyardbride2010{at}yahoo{dot}com.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards