New Jersey
Options

Jen! Less than 2 weeks

Re: Jen! Less than 2 weeks

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I know I am freaking the hell out!...lol.....I have to work all day on the programs and bottling  and labeling.....A good friend from home just emailed me that she wont be able to come now so I am gonna have to try and work out the seating chart and see what the numbers are at with the vendors...STRESS! ...ok much better..lol How are you doing with everything?
    Hold On ....Michael Buble
    MTHFR 2 copies of C677t mutation homozygous 2/2010
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby A born via c-section 1/10/12 @38w3d
    BFP #1 11/4/09 m/c 4w3d baby crab
    BFP #2 12/4/09 m/c 9w3d baby lion
    BFP #3 7/1/10 m/c 4w1d baby fish
    BFP #4 5/8/11
    BFP #5 8/17/12 10dpo beta 7
  • Options
    Amerz20Amerz20 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am 4 weeks awayJust asking you guys just as advice. Are you sleeping thru the night? Are you crying with everything that has to o with wedding stuff? I am normaly not much of a "cryer"I founf myself crying last night over the table #'s that my friend made me last night. The crazy part was, I loved them. Crying for no apparent reason.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have been crying daily for 2 weeks..lol... I think this week I have slept much better than I did 2 weeks ago ...At this point it is what it is but its still stressful
    BabyFruit Ticker
    BFP #4 5/8/11
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    you will be fine! Esp if you are alone - you will get alot done! Sounds crazy but FI fell asleep early last night and I started a picture board of me and mike- i have to make copies of the pics and then glue them on..but took a whole 10min!i have to type all the place cards, build 2 bears at build a bear, pick up sand for our sand ceremony, 2 budd vases, wrap the groomsmen gifts for mike, put together the girls totes, pick up stuff for OOT bags,I cannot believe this is the last week to really finish everything!Thats what causing me stress LOL
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    yep im w/ jen - it is what it is - i have been crying more now! My aunt told me she would give me money to get my tips that i wanted and pedi and i just balled! I have been crying alot!But i am sleeping fine lolMy only advise - if you know you have to do something and u are 4 weeks out, just do it now - do not wait! U will be so stressed and busy the final 2 weeks :)
  • Options
    designgirl14designgirl14 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Cheryl and Jen no stress! Just take it easy... everything will get done and be perfect!!! Last year 2 weeks before my wedding I said I was DONE. Done making things, assembling thing etc! I don't know what came over me. I left it all to my mom lol. She was glad to help as were some of my friends..but mom finished it all up. 2 weeks will go fast and you will find a way to get those last minute things done! Hang in there girls!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Aww thanks Jen:) Well I will tell you if it wasnt for The Fussy Designer helping with the labels and Prima Events helping with everything else I think I would be a total mess right now
    BabyFruit Ticker
    BFP #4 5/8/11
  • Options
    kle0113kle0113 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Don't stress girls!  It will all get done and if it does not no-one will know except you.  It will be perfect don't worry.Cher saw DMB on Friday and one of the songs for the encore was You and Me and it was awesome! 
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Don't stress... the last 2 weeks go soooo fast. Enjoy every second bc it will be over before you know it!!! =)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    aww thanks jen! Yea if it wasnt for the "fussy designer" i would have been a complete mess and been overwhelmed w/ ideas and not know how to encorporate everything together!And the recs for my hair and makeup! I cant wait to see Gail and Lauren!!Kle! Sooo jealous!!!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    KV - Thats what im afraid of!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards