New Jersey
Options

Ever order shoes online?

I need a pair of black sandals for a function this Friday and just ordered my first shoes online ever. I'm always afraid they won't fit right without trying them on first. I looked all over and couldn't find a size 5 and it seems easy to find on the net. Free overnight delivery so I should have them by tomorrow...hope they fit!

Re: Ever order shoes online?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes, I ordered wedding shoes online from zappos.  It was a great experience.  I ordered 3 styles in 2 sizes each, and returned all the pairs that I didn't keep.  It was a good experience!  I was also a bit anxious before ordering, but it worked out for me, and I would do it again.  Hope they fit, I love new shoes!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I order shoes online from zappos. They are great, they arrive the next day and free shipping!
  • Options
    mbcdefgmbcdefg member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I ordered some shoes a couple years ago from zappos.com. I was really pleased with the whole process ... they were on my doorstep the very next day and the return process seemed easy (although I lucked out and they fit perfectly, so I didn't need to return them). I'm actually planning to wear them to my wedding as long as they don't look lousy with my dress. I've heard of other girls ordering multiple pairs from them and then just returning the ones that weren't the winning pair, and having no problems. What website did you use?
  • Options
    DiorAndKissesDiorAndKisses member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Is it Zappos?  I ordered shoes for the first time online from Zappos.com, and they arrived the next day!  Apparently they give you free overnight shipping if you're a first time buyer?  The guy on the phone was super helpful, too.  They arrived in perfect condition and fit great.  Hope you have the same luck! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    YES!  I ordered my wedding shoes from Norstroms.com.  Best thing I could have ever done.  One piece of advice, make sure the store you order from either has 1) free returns or 2) allows you to return to a physical store location.  I bought 3 pairs and returned 2 to the closest Nordstroms to me.
  • Options
    tvlirenetvlirene member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I ordered them from endless.com. I really wanted to get to Nordstroms because they carry small sizes but just couldn't get there. If they don't fit I still have time to try to get to Short Hills.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i ordered my shoes from nina shoes.  so comfy!!!!  they also had a return policy in case they didn't fit, and I didn't have to pay if I needed to return.
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yup, I've ordered from zappos and ninas.com.  All of my zappos went back because they didn't fit but it wasn't a problem.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Endless, Zappos, Gothamcityonline - they are all great to order from with free shipping.  They are great if you need to return too, which is really important for me.  I think you can find so many great shoes online that you would otherwise miss out on.  I am totally an online shopper for everything!
  • Options
    Brich1008Brich1008 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Zappos is great and FAST.  I also found half price Ugg espadrilles a few months ago for 40 bucks on whatshebuys.com and 6pm.com
  • Options
    uppereastgirluppereastgirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I order shoes online all the time. The only problem with zappos is that they are more expensive than other places. A lot of items are priced higher than retail. So while you get free shipping, you're kind of paying for at least part of it if you end up keeping the shoes. For example, Kate Spade's brand new Demi shoe is $250 on the Kate Spade site, but $254 on zappos.com.  Cole Haan's Carma OT Air Sling in sandshell textured patent is $278 on colehaan.com and $298.95.  None of these are sale prices. I found that much less annoying when they used to price match.
  • Options
    melissa82melissa82 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I buy everything online. For shoes I just try to order from somewhere that has free shipping both ways (or free shipping and I can return them to a physical store)--that way I can just keep what I like and not pay to ship them back. So convenient.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    tvlirene - where do you normally buy shoes? I always end up buying on line cause I can NEVER find size 5 shoes anywhere!!!!
  • Options
    aquagurl612aquagurl612 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I order from endless often and no problems so far and they always have free overnight shipping. I wear an 11W so I have a hard time finding shoes in stores as well.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards