New Jersey
Options

Reasonable Shore locations for Bridal Shower?

We're trying to plan on the more inexpensive side...less than $20.00 per person incl. food/tax/tip.Recommendations/suggestions appreciated!

Re: Reasonable Shore locations for Bridal Shower?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    less than $20 including tax and tip is going to be near impossible especially near the shore. I mean, maybe if you do like family style chinese food or somthing. Think about it, tax is 7% and tip is 18% usually, so youre talking like $15 p/p.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I know I'm asking for near-impossible...just wanted to put feelers out there rather than start wasting time calling catering/banquet managers.We're prob. going to have it at my parents' home, but wanted to see if it was going to cost more in the long run due to having to rent chairs, extra tables on top of food. 
  • Options
    dominoe611dominoe611 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i believe Jack Baker's Lobster Shanty has a pretty reasonable shower package.  my shower was at the Spring Lake Manor and it was also on the lower end of the range price wise that my mom found.  my shower was great!
  • Options
    LMGreene85LMGreene85 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Cara-- most places my mom & I priced were in the $30-$35 range.  Idk exactly where you're looking but in my area (Middletownish) there is Pierro's, Shore Cafe, La Pastaria (Red Bank)...Molly Pitcher and Oyster Point are in teh $30's too...I agree with a PP tho that Chinese would be your best bet for that range....Crowne Palace on 35 in Middletown has a room and does parties...I think they were about $18/pp.Good luck! Let me know how it turns out!
  • Options
    Brich1008Brich1008 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    See if you can book a group for a Sunday brunch -
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We had a lovely breakfast shower for my daughter at Ferrara's Cafe in Pt Pleasant. No need for centerpeices since the plates of danish and other pastries were used. Then our guests had a choice of breakfast meals and we could also bring in Champagne and vodka for some mimosas and Bloody Marys. The price was just around $12.00 per person, which also included cake, coffee, tea, juices, milk and hot chocolate (it was November).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards