New Jersey
Options

Accomodation Cards

Good Morning!For those who blocked out more than one hotel, did you put all the hotel cards in the invite or did you only put one and give your guests the alternate options by word of mouth? Just wondering if it will look silly if there's multiple cards in the invite. I've only seen one card and have never been given alternate options. Thx!
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Accomodation Cards

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I had an insert made to match the rest of my invitation set and it listed both hotel options on there.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Einat, though I am just going to use the ones provided by the hotel.  
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I suggest that if you can, put all hotel options on one card. If you have to go to two, then just limit it to that. Anymore options and guests will go dizzy. Make it simple, but give your guests a choice of different price ranges.
  • Options
    melissa721melissa721 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Put the card from the hotel with the rest of the inserts. It looked fine.

bfp 1 - m/c 1.31.11 @ 10 weeks 

bfp 2 - baby born via c-section on 5.4.12 @ 37 weeks

TFAS since February 2013--BFP on cycle 1!

bfp 3 - blighted ovum/d&c on 4.13.13 @ 8 weeks

SA #1 - Slightly abnormal shape, #2 - very low count

Follistim + IUI 3x = BFN, BFN, very late BFP with super low progesterone --> c/p

Moving on to long protocol IVF with ICSI and PGS in August 2014...how in the holy hell did I get here? FU 2IF.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I would put all the cards with the invite.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    All of the cards because not all of your guests will find out via word of mouth and it's much easier for them.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards