North Carolina
Options

Goodbye (Sorta....)

Hi guys! Some of you newer Knotties might not know me.  I'm Ashley and I live in Raleigh and I got married at the Pavilion at Angus Barn in May 2010.  My colors were navy & fuchsia and my wedding was southern & gorgeous. :)  Anyway, I used to be a very regular poster on this board, but I've found myself stopping in less and less as the months go by.  I still check in every now and then, but I mainly just read the post titles and not actually every post.  I just wanted to say that I'm still around (sort of) if you need me.  You can page me or send a PM or facebook me (last name Harris).  So excited for the ladies getting married soon!!! 

Oh PS - I'm selling my dress and veil.  Will someone please buy one or both? Please pass the word along.  K thanks :) Love you girls!
image Matt & Ashley 5.08.10

Re: Goodbye (Sorta....)

• Options
    pirategal03pirategal03 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just sent you a fb request.  Missed you around here lately.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've missed you around here lately, and Amanda... glad we are fb friends though so we can keep in touch!
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I'm with Holly....I miss you and Amanda, too.  But, I completely understand the need to move on.  FI and I walked down the wedding aisle at Michael's tonight looking for a few little odds and ends and I thought to myself "I'm actually quite tired of seeing and hearing about all of this stuff now."  Which is crazy sounding in my mind because I've loved everything WR for a very long time now, but something about me just kinda wants to just be married and move on with life.  Ya know?  I'm not on Facebook, I probably should be because everyone else is, but I just haven't converted over yet, but if and when I do hop on board, I'll remember you.  Thanks for everything and know that you will be missed!

Leigh Anne & Billy
    *October 2nd, 2010*
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks girls! Mary -- Glad we're fb friends! Now we can stalk each other's pictures. :) I miss being here, too, sometimes.....but I read a lot of blogs on a daily basis and I started my own blog recently.  I also teach kindergarten and I cook dinner on nights when DH is home so there isn't much extra time in my day! :) 

Leigh Anne -- Totally know what you're talking about.  I was OBSESSED with weddings and I read so many wedding blogs and checked wedding photographer's blogs on a daily basis, but now, you're right - I've moved on.  I still hang out on my anniversary board on The Nest though.  My group of girls is hilarious and I love it.  Highly recommend it for those of you who are already married or getting married soon!

Anyway -- If anyone ever has questions about Pearl's Place, Angus Barn, Kellie Kano Photography, Fresh Affairs, Caffe Luna, Ashley Cakes, KA Studios, etc etc please send them my way! I'd love to help because I learned so much from this board throughout my own planning process.
    image Matt & Ashley 5.08.10
  • Options
    CJ4578CJ4578 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ashley I would totally buy your dress if I a) didn't already have one and b) that style looked at all good on me. :) I love it, I tried on like 80 dresses like it hoping that it wasn't the actual style that was unflattering to my figure... it's cool though, I'm over it. :-P

We will miss you! And your gorgeous colors! :)
    -- C
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    wlfpkbridewlfpkbride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Ashley! I'm pretty much in the same shoes as you. There just isn't enough time in a day. I wish I got to check in more :-/

On a side note...Craigslist is blocked at work because it falls under the "web communications" category but TK isn't. I thought that was silly. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards