North Carolina
Options

-- mhoneill --

I didn't want to continue our hijack of the twitter thread with Pirate talk.

There are quite a few ECU girls around here.  Welcome Smile

Are you a current student?  Alumni?  Pirate-obsessed bystander?

Re: -- mhoneill --

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks!

hahaha... I graduated in 2006 and am currently enrolled in grad school.  How about you? 
  • Options
    pirategal03pirategal03 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I did both undergrad and grad school there.  I miss ECU a lot some days.  Greenville...not so much.  It changed a lot in the 6 years I lived there.

What are you in grad school for?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That is exactly how I feel.  I am kind of over Greenville now.  I am working on a masters in public adminstration.  Fun times :-)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    are you having a pirate themed wedding?  I was talking to my BF last night and he really wants to have a carolina hurricanes themed wedding. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Haha no.  Not pirate themed.  I'm considering purple bridesmaid's dresses and my family keeps joking about a "purple and gold wedding".  In actuality I just like the color purple, always have, even before I knew ECU existed, and I think that it's a color that will look nice on all of my girls.  The more they joke about it the more it makes me want to change my mind, and that makes me sad.  If we do stick with purple, there won't be any gold.

I do have friends that met at and graduated from ECU and did have purple/gold as their colors.  When I look at their pics on facebook I can't help but think that it's because of the school.  They even used purple and yellow glow sticks for their send off.

I'm having trouble imagining what a Hurricanes themed wedding would be like. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hahaha.  I love purple and it has nothing to do with ECU.  I think my family would joke about that forever.  I think several of my friends have done that, though. 

Not sure about the Hurricanes theme.  We met at Game 3 vs. Pittsburgh last year, so it defently means a lot to both of us and all of my family.  My fam has talked about getting married before a game.  I am NOT doing that!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Haha I was picturing an ice-skating reception and it wasn't going well in my head. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards