North Carolina
Options

Anyone Here?

Helllloooo… ***echo echo echo***   Is anyone out there today or did everyone completely abandon the board??
image Ellie and Morgan

Re: Anyone Here?

• Options
    edited December 2011

I'm here!

imageimageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    JemmessicaJemmessica member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm here and terribly bored at work!
  • Options
    CJ4578CJ4578 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm here and I just posted! Please respond if you have any tips, I'm having a little power-struggle with a BM over our previously agreed upon NYE plans... love my BMs but someone's always having a crisis! :-P

What can we do to ease that work-boredom Jessica? I'm in the same boat- everyone's out for the T-giving week I guess because it's so slow here!
    -- C
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    NcsuPsychNcsuPsych member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Im here. . .struggling to finish a paper thats due today. . that I didnt start until today because I thought it was due tomorrow. . regardless, Im the queen of procrastination.

The knot however is keeping me sane :) I hate papers. . *sigh*
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    grace_ugagrace_uga member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm here - but the boards sure are slow.....
  • Options
    CJ4578CJ4578 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Let us know if you need us to help you "rephrase" anything. Such as, "the book says exactly what I want to say, in the exact way I want to say it, so... which words do I change out so I don't get flagged for plagarism?"

Or at least that's a lot of what went on during my undergrad thesis... :-P Are you doing grad or undergrad?
    -- C
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    edited December 2011
    LOL Corrine.  Good luck Beka!
    imageimageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    NcsuPsychNcsuPsych member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Hahah thats awesome!
    Its undergrad :( Im on the 5 year plan due to taking a year off of school because of family issues. Im slowly easing back into being a full time student. This semester Im only taking one online course and next semester I'll be taking one course. . then next fall I'll go back full time and hopefully be done next spring.

Its also a history class. .Dialectic paper ICK! It really isnt that hard, its just that I put it off until the absolute LAST minute. . I reallllly hope this isnt a foresite for my wedding HAH!  I'll need to recruit someone to keep me on track :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    CJ4578CJ4578 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We'll keep you on task. :) I'm a huge procrastinator too, so I sympathize. Many a paper was finished just minutes before it was due during my academic life...
    -- C
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Am I an anyone?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards