New Jersey
Options

Connie Reimer

Can someone please confirm her contact number for me? I have two written down and want to be sure I call the correct one.

Re: Connie Reimer

• Options
    alliecarrie41alliecarrie41 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    i have 973-445-0036 in my list
  • Options
    SinthyaSinthya member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have the same as Allie
  • Options
    melissamchiumelissamchiu member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    http://www.flowersbyconnieriemer.com/2 numbers on the site; the one by ppand 973-850-7920
  • Options
    alliecarrie41alliecarrie41 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    irish you used to be research central.... you set a date and you lose your mind ;) 
  • Options
    mbcdefgmbcdefg member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Thanks! :) If anyone has pics of her work that you feel like throwing in this post, that'd be awesome as well.
  • Options
    mbcdefgmbcdefg member
    edited December 2011
    irish you used to be research central.... you set a date and you lose your mind ;) Hahaha :P Both numbers I had written down are correct, though!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In terms of sticking to a budget, Miss I-maintain-the-Budget-Brides-bio, I'd suggest checking out Avenue Florist, or whomever it was that Tiff (and I think Einat?) used. Then again, that guy may already be on your list. Just throwing that out there :)
  • Options
    mbcdefgmbcdefg member
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Kate :) My short list so far is Avenue, Connie, AW Flowers (Kearny), Flower Zone (Westfield), Floral Expressions (Hasbrouck Heights) and Ft. Lee Metropolitan Plant Exchange. FI also wants to check out Manhattan Florist in JC because it was his late mom's favorite florist. My mom says she has a coworker friend who does florals on the side and might cut us a deal. If we get a good enough deal I may just get floral CPs through her since CPs aren't high on my list of priorities.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards