North Carolina

Need a venue in Charlotte area

My requirements:

Must be handicap accessible so my FFIL can come
Available Sat. October 5th
We'll have approximately 100 people
No churches or religious affiliation because I'm an atheist and I don't feel right getting married in a church. 
Must have space for an outside ceremony. Flexible about reception location

Unfortunately when I say Charlotte area, I mean Charlotte, Matthews, Monroe. My FFIL is in poor health and can't travel more than 30 minutes.

I tried calling Mecklenburg Parks and Rec but no one answers my phone or returns my calls.

Re: Need a venue in Charlotte area

• You should probably start with the county websites and see what they even have avail/ but it may be under each city as well, not just county. The person in charge of bookin that stuff probably is responsible for a Millions other things too on top of booking park space and fields and with baseball season / registration getting ready to start they are probably pulling their hair out
    Wedding Countdown Ticker ~~December Sept. 2013 Siggy Challenge~~ Now & Then Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Freedom park has nice areas and Jetton park in Cornelius. You could email the park and rec dept. 

BTW ladies we are having a charlotte knot G2G on Jan 20th yall should come. Mimis cafe PM if yall want to come to it. 
  • The Ivy Place in Lancaster, SC is amazing.  We had our wedding booked there, but we recently decided to elope instead.  Check it out.  Good luck.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards