New Jersey
Options

phentermine

Has anyone taken it? and if so, what was your experience?

Re: phentermine

• Options
    jessikaylajessikayla member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi,I have taken it. It makes me veeeeeery thirsty and I definitely feel wierd. The heart races for a little while and on the days that I take it I barely get any sleep. It surpresses my appetite completely though and I lose weight quickly when I start to take them.Hope this helps!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It surpresses my appetite completely though and I lose weight quickly when I start to take them.So you gained it back afterwards?
  • Options
    Danes983Danes983 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Is this OTC or Perscription?  I am in need of some diet help.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    prescription.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I go to the gym pretty often, but apparently I can't keep my mouth shut, for food that is. :)Just wondering if anyone's taken it bc the doctor, pharmacist, and my mother kind of scared me with all the warnings.
  • Options
    jessikaylajessikayla member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am not very consistent with it. If you don't take it the proper way your weight can definitely fluctuate. I have never gained it all back when I stop for a few weeks but you know how picky we can be when we look at ourselves and I just notice that I am not as thin as I was when I was taking them. I honestly don't think they are a long term solution. Sad as it is, I usually take them when I have something coming up and I want to lose my little pouch. They definitely work for the short term in my experience though.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I consider it right up there with Extacy with a lot of speed.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I haven't but I know someone who has and it worked great for her... but she got the prescription from her doctor.  I tried to get one on the Internet without prescription and it wasn't the same thing at all.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards