New Jersey
Options

POLL: Cars

2»

Re: POLL: Cars

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Kris, before the Subaru, my H drove BWMs for years. He had through-the-roof insurance rates, they're expensive to maintain (tires and such), and the ones he had (Z3 and M3) were awful in bad weather. My FIL had something like 4 BMWs in a row, including an M5, and now has an Infiniti M35X which he loves b/c of the AWD which my H turned him on to following him getting the Subaru. Live and learn I guess :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have a "fancy" car and I love it. It is not known to be reliable, but so far I haven't had any trouble. My family drives the same kind of car and we all love them. Fi drives an Acura MDX. He just got it a few months ago and I LOVE it! It's really comfortable and the ride is smooth. It's not "powerful" though. He got it fully loaded (nav, dvd, etc) and I think he paid in the 40's for it. I was surprised at how expensive it was.
    imageAnniversary Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    When I bought my first Acura TL, I had originally ordered a BMW 530 I think, and they wanted $7,000.00 to insure it.  I was over 30 too. Previously I had driven Audi's because my dad works for them.  Also very expensive to fix when something goes wrong.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Vanessa, what's "fancy" LOL! Like a Bentley ;)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ME1.  '05/Honda/Accord2.  Own3.  Good car for a good price.  Good resale and reliable.  Hate not b/c of the car but b/c I should have bought a 4 door.4.  Abotu 20DH1. '07/Honda/CRV2.  Own3.  4.  About 20
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards