North Carolina

Charlotte shower venue

My family is planning a shower in Charlotte and looking for a convenient venue for people traveling from Charlotte and Concord areas.  My mom suggested something like the VanLandingham Estate but it's not the most convenient location.  Any other suggestions?  Maybe a nice restaurant with a private area or bed and breakfast with a parlor?

Thanks!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Charlotte shower venue

• edited December 2011
    We threw a beautiful shower for my friend at The Loft at 14th in downtown Concord - http://www.theloftat14th.com/!  The space has great charm and is very intimate - it was perfect. 

We surprised her with the location and she loved it!

Good luck in your search!
  • edited December 2011
    Depending on how many people, The Ranson House (where I had my reception in Huntersville) also hosts showers and luncheons.  I think you need to bring your own caterer though.
    www.theransonhouse.com

We had our rehearsal dinner at The North Harbor Club in Davidson and they had a private room for us.  Cocktail Hour was outside overlooking the lake and then the meal was indoors.  Great food and pretty views.
    www.northharborclub.com
    Anniversary
  • bellamisto43bellamisto43 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much!  We actually emailed the Loft at 14th last night and have already received a response, so it's a definite possibility
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards