New Jersey
Options

Called the cops on a neighbor

I just called the cops on a neighbor who was driving like 40 mph in the neighborhood, almost hit me, my dog and my mom and screeched around the corner!  I was so piissed off that I went to the kid's house (he's like 18 or so and his parents are never home and he's an all around bad kid).  I was just going to tell him to drive more carefully but then he and his two other 6 ft tall punk-asss friends came out of the house to start a fight.  They towered over me being like "Is there a problem?  You shouldn't have been walking in the street" and punching their palms in my face.  Realizing that I had been placed in "immediate apprehension of bodily harm" (thankyouverymuch law school) I went home and called the police.  I was hysterically crying on the phone and the Bernards Township police were so sweet, came to my house to calm me down and told me that the kids were bad trouble makers and they would have no problem going to their house to tell them not to mess with me again!  The poor helpless (albeit ballsy) female persona comes in handy sometimes.   "Officer he was so close I could smell his Axe deoderant through his super tight shirt...I was just trying to tell them to please slow down...I was so scared!"  Truth is I was scared but I was more mad and wanted to teach those punks a lesson not to mess with me!

Re: Called the cops on a neighbor

• Options
    edited December 2011
    omg, where do you live? I'm picturing a dark street, barely lit, with dogs howling in the background! scary!!! Damn punk a** kids! Are they the type that'll leave it alone, or will they say something to you again after calling the police?
    ~Chelsea~
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    DMLJDMLJ member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Bernards township? I'm figuring Bernardsville?? If so, not a dark scary place- just spoiled kids. Horrible.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ya, I was kidding....just the idea of some big kids standing over her yelling at her sounded scary! I needed to set the "scene". haha.
    ~Chelsea~
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My parents live in the Hills in Basking Ridge--suuuper scarey!  That's the reason I was like eff them for driving by like crazies and honking at us.  When I called, the police were so familiar that they didn't even ask for the spelling of their last name and said they know them quite well.  Thanks for putting me in imaginary danger Chelsea! hehebtw, I'm a terrible knottie and didn't take pics of my last fitting--but the dress is perfect and amazing and my Dad cried!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    you are a terrible knottie! :o( I wanna see pics...boo hoo
    ~Chelsea~
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good for you! If more people took action against people breaking the law I think they would be way less likely to break it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards