North Carolina
Options

Tailor in Greensboro

Does anyone know of a great, reasonably priced tailor in Greensboro. My bridesmaid is upset because the first place she went said her alterations would cost $110. I don't live in the area so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Tailor in Greensboro

• Options
    TinyTRex321TinyTRex321 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Elizabeth's Alterations in Greensboro is really good. My mom went to her for her dress for my wedding, she also does alterations for my friends that live there.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    crlewis803crlewis803 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In that area I'd also recommend Elizabeths, Sew4U (Jamestown), A1 Alterations (High Point), or Nabil's (High Point). All of those are great and the prices are good.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Beth0882Beth0882 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Elizabeths for my wedding dress, and before that for a bridesmaid dress.  The bridesmaid dress ran me about 80 but she had to take the top in a lot (my top is 2 full sizes smaller than my bottom -- extreme pear shape!), the top part had boning, and she had to hem it, so it was a lot of work and I thought 80 was reasonable.  If your bm doesn't need that much done, hopefully it would be less expensive! 

I've also had her hem suit jacket sleeves and pants and she always does a good job.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
     I used B B's alterations on Battleground and she did an awesome job on my gown!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    This may sound really odd...but Nader's Alterations is awesome! Nader has done numerous of my clothes when I lived in Greensboro and my mom has taken lots to him as well. His shop is actually located inside the Dillard's at Four Seasons Mall, near the women's clothes. His number is (336) 210-3496. He is very reasonably priced as well and has great judgement to not only take things in, but to make them look good on your figure.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone. I will pass these names along to her.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards