New Jersey
Options

Anniversary Dance songs

We are foregoing the bouquet and garter and doing an anniversary dance instead. I can't decide on a song to use and I need to let the DJ know by Wednesday. Help!

Re: Anniversary Dance songs

• Options
    edited December 2011
    we used " your still the one" - the fast one tho -not the shania versionsome of the lines are:your still the one, that makes me smileyour still the one that i dream aboutwe're still having fun, and your still the one...ok that was my singing lol
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am going back and forth on 2....Grow Old With Me by Mary Chaplin Carpenter or Remember When by Allen Jackson.  Both are beautiful songs about living life with the one you love.
    Holly & Brendan
    Wedding date 10/8/10
    EDD 5/9/13 Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    mbcdefgmbcdefg member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    My cousin used "Through the Years" by Kenny Rogers, which was my parents' wedding song. I also like "You Make Me Feel So Young" by Frank Sinatra, or "Just the Way You Look Tonight" (Tony Bennett has a nice version).
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We're using Grow Old With Me by Mary Chapin Carpenter.  It's a really pretty song.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We used Van Morrison's Have I Told You Lately
  • Options
    vanessapodunkvanessapodunk member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Cher, you might have sold me with Your still the One. I migh tjust have to "steal" your song!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    haha its ok vanessa! Id be honored if you used it! It was a hit! Everyone was dancing and had a great time!I know my singing did it! LOL
  • Options
    kle0113kle0113 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used - Steady as we go - DMB
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    SinthyaSinthya member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we used Sinatra's The Way You Look Tonight
  • Options
    chrissy31805chrissy31805 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    unchained melody - richeous (sp?) brothers at last - etta james the way you look tonight - frank sinatra always and forever - luther vandross
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    All These Years....Journey
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Because you Loved Me- Celine Dion (cheesy yes, but the older folk LOVE this song)Lucky- Jason Mraz & Colbie CalaitYou Are The Best Thing- Ray Montage
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards