New Jersey
Options

Favorite Etsy Item?

I'm looking to start ordering all of those "little things" that everyone says you have plenty of time to purchase.I found the silk flower for my hair that I want through an Etsy seller (but I can't remember her name so I have to look it up).  Anyone have any Etsy seller favorites they would like to share?
Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
image182 invited
image4 got lost on their way to the mailbox
image127 will witness the anticipated bear union
image51 will miss out a beary good time
[RSVP Date 6/01] [125 min]

Re: Favorite Etsy Item?

• Options
    mbcdefgmbcdefg member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Veil is from BellaBridalVeils, groomsmen's ties are from Rabbitstop, hair comb from Bellezza Jewelry. We also considered invites from APunkinCardCompany - they were really nice invites and the seller was great, but ultimately we had to go with something more inexpensive (still a good price for custom invites, though).
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I ordered my girls jewelry from two different people and they came out great. They were ofthewest and handwired. They were really accomodating and quick to make and send the jewelry. I also ordered kraft gable boxes from muxoriginals-still waiting for them, but have been great to work with so far.
    BabyName Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ditto BellaBridalVeils for my veil....love it! Just ordered bouquet charms for my bouquet with pics of my two grandfathers. Ordered them from DesignsbyTami (recommended by Jaytee).
    ~Chelsea~
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards