New Jersey
Options

Good morning :)

Wow that was a quick weekend. For those working today, I feel your pain!

Re: Good morning :)

• Options
    Laurms15Laurms15 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Whats worse is FI is sitting at home doing nothing while I'm working!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good morning Irene. There are so many people working today! I'm off... I was going to spend the day cleaning the rugs in my house, but it's raining so hard here, it's reminiscent of the flooding rains few weeks ago. This is terrible.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Morning girls, I'm working today, in the car with the president again. Friend is driving this time but geez we better get a gift for this!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good Morning - Yup I am working :(   I had friday off (took a vacation day) and have wed/thurs off (also vaca), so I can't complain too much.  Hope everyone enjoys today off-Cheryl - did you shred this morning?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good morning...I'm at work. boo.Did not shred, could not get up this morning. We went to bed and Knocked Up came on, so I started watching that too late at night.
    ~Chelsea~
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    tvlirenetvlirene member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    MH got home at midnight from shooting a wedding and I was so tempted to pretend I was asleep because I knew what would happen...and it did. He was all wired up, ended up talking for an hour and then other stuff. He fell asleep at 2am and I was still awake at 4!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Kristin, not this morning after work, I can't function till I've had two cups of coffee in the morning lol Plus I had to leave 40 min earlier to get the pres
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I totally understand.  I only shred in the morning on the weekends and I need to get my self together before that happens.  I am a night person exersize wise :)
  • Options
    acablitasacablitas member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good morning everyone!I went to my childhood best friend's wedidng on Saturday, and the new room at the Venetian is gorgeous!!  Huge and very grand esp with the big double staircase and the huge chandeliers.  I had a wonderful time.  I fasted that day, and ate like a pig at the cocktail hour.  I ate so much that I didn't eat much of my dinner.  Our waiter was awesome, and kept filling my champagne glass the entire night through.  I wish it was 5 o'clock b/c I'm done with this work day already :(
  • Options
    Danes983Danes983 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Morning all!!  A million and one things to do at work today. BOOO
  • Options
    mrsdevilguymrsdevilguy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Morning ladies! I'm at work too :( Although guess I should be happy I have a job to go to. I think our next day off isn't till Thanksgiving. The weekend was nice. Went to a GTG with the October2010 knotties in NYC.
    Kelly & Ron 10.01.10
    Photobucket
    Anniversary Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    morning! Im at work - i dont think i ever had columbus day off...but my ADD is kicking in already so its going to be a looooong day! lol
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good Morning!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards