New Jersey
Options

Grand chalet in Wayne NJ

Hi so i went to this website they are offering a REALLY good sale about 49.95 per person including premium wedding package now this is a REALLY good deal, I'm going to do see it on Sunday the pictures look really nice but I don't know, the saying says you get what you pay for.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Grand chalet in Wayne NJ

• Options
    SinthyaSinthya member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    that place skeeved me out when I went to look at it. I couldn't get out of there fast enough.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I went to a bridal shower there. We were downstairs and could hear everything going on upstairs. They had about 4 parties going on at once. The food was ehh and I thought the room was super cheesy.
  • Options
    DMLJDMLJ member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    More of a "sweet 16" kinda place than a wedding place to me.... there is a reason its so cheap......
  • Options
    lmcit23lmcit23 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree the Grand Chalet skeeved me out!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We live near the Grand Chalet and I am not a fan, but when we first looking for a venue we saw a picture of it in a magazine and before we knew it was the Grand Chalet we both said "that looks nice!" After we realized it was the Grand Chalet Fi said "we should book their photographer"
  • Options
    alliecarrie41alliecarrie41 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    i cannot believe that place is still in business... a few more year and it'll be another BMW dealership.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yeah I've never heard of a good review of the place. The Holiday Inn in Tinton Falls was offering the same prices, just as an FYI and the pictures are nice and the place is brand new.
  • Options
    LisaNDansLisaNDans member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Place is def good for sweet 16's... and the downstairs rooms reeked of mildew when we went. GROSS!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Their Sunday brunch is good. I wouldn't make a wedding there. I went to a bridal show and they had a food tasting at the bridal show (I actually went to 2 bridal shows there) anyway you would think they would put their best food out for a bridal show and both times the prime rib was overcooked and the chicken was so dry I almost chocked.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards