New Jersey
Options

aw: some family pics from my wedding

so I'm on the balcony on our honeymoon and hubby is taking a nap, so I thought I'd post the link to the share site from our wedding www.tinyurl.com/yzo4ms7 I don't think I can make it clicky from my itouch the day was fantastic...the only thing that went wrong if you can even call it that, was one of mh's friends got smashed and mh had to drive him home.... I'll post reviews when we get home, but I loved all our vendors and they all just might get multiple +s....
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: aw: some family pics from my wedding

• Options
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Everything look great, including you! Have fun on the HM!
    ~Chelsea~
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats! You looked great, hope you are having a great HM!
  • Options
    kewltifkewltif member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Very pretty! Your husband got stuck driving someone home at his own wedding?!
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • Options
    dmoney79dmoney79 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thanks for the clicky! mh drove him home b/c the maitre d took the guys keys and it was just me, mh, my folks and a groomsman....mh drove him in his car, the groomsman followed and my folks car was full of stuff...me and mh don't drink so he was ok to drive...everything worked out in the end.... maui rocks btw....but I'm not paying for another day of wifi thanks everyone for the kind words about my wedding! I can't wait for the pro pics
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards